ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

1 minute ago, Sylverthorne said:

I'm looking at this, and not seeing yeti so much as dragon temple. I /might/ have to blend some whiskers into the archway...

Why did you say this?

Now the temple itself might suddenly be useful to me.

But I still have no need for a Dwarf and 4 Yetis.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Yes, but that's a lot of work to build a whole mountain to go with it.     And you still probably have to then make a separate interior piece to represent the inside of the shrine.   

It would work for my DF terrain, and it could be used in the jungle. Reminds me of a REH story.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Glitterwolf said:
2 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

I'm looking at this, and not seeing yeti so much as dragon temple. I /might/ have to blend some whiskers into the archway...

Why did you say this?

Now the temple itself might suddenly be useful to me.

But I still have no need for a Dwarf and 4 Yetis.

... oops. >.>

• Haha 9

5 hours ago, Corsair said:

Okay, in honor of @Crowley we need a dire hamster with a lightsaber in one paw and a coffee cup in the other!

Or just the coffee cup, a true Jedi knows what's really important.

5 hours ago, AuralEntropy said:

For those looking at the size of the ship, I did a rough estimate of overall dimensions based on the renders and the provided scale, and compared those to the Falling Star by WizKids. It is going to be HUGE.

pirate ship compare.png

I also did an overlay of a picture of someone holding a WizKid ship versus a Reaper estimate, but it is a WoTC copyrighted picture. Not sure if I can post it here.

Edit: based on feedback, will post it.

2016822343_wizkidsshipoverlay.png.3ef50d8d43a35e890230b7192b541903.png

I've been around Grump too long.

My first thought was BOTH!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, ksbsnowowl said:

Ooh. Oooooooooh.  Hello.  So glad they've made the Incubi nice and flirtateous.  Somehow, something took a higher priority on my list than the ship of doom celestial dragon.  Expressions are cocky and inviting, but not that downright annoying "jock cockyness"...

• Like 8

Question, where is that Mandapur Warning Icon?

I mean the big thing is the Temple.

The smaller piece on the right is the Shrine.

Creatures I can see.

Where is the Icon?

image.png.252ab60e2859af5115b69c46dc27799d.png

• Like 4

Hmm... I think I am going to have to pass on the yeti encounter as well. Yetis honestly don't hit the fantasy vibe I like as much as I would like them too and while the temple bit is nice, it's basically 80% of the encounter and I'm not too big into terrain yet. (I imagine I will be one day, but the investment aspect of it is a hundred times worse than minis imo)

I am liking the incubi though! Thanks for the pictures, did they say if they and the girls will be in one set, perhaps as an add-on? I wasn't originally thinking of getting them, but those pictures have helped ;p

• Like 5

Just now, Bane Of Humanity said:

mandupar2.png.42605865d97eb166885f7c0fb11cd556.png

This portion in red looks like a separate piece I think thats supposed to be the warning icon.  I could be wrong..

I think that's the shrine?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.