ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

okay even in my 40's I'm still a little embarrassed when painting female nudes. 

scantily clad is fine.  I have never tried see-through cloth, but I imagine that I would have to be so focused on technique that I would feel no embarrassment (unless it turned out badly)  

Whereas I like painting semi-nude men, especially if they are larger than 32mm, so I have room for fun muscle details. 

- never painted fully nude male, but it would likely be just as embarrassing. 

It does make collecting Kingdom Death more challenging.  

I think that means I will skip on the succubi& incubi.   I will have more fun painting the Storm Giant. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

I get the Mummy 3 (yes that one) vibe from Yeti shrine encounter. At least the scene with the shrine & Yetis, anyways. Of course that could be the basis behind a encounter: Party is at the shrine, the have to fight off some big or unnatural evil & the Yetis show up. Who does the Yetis side with?

EDIT:

The only thing I don't like about that one currently is the Yetis don't look like the existing Yetis already in Bones. Would have been nice to see some continuity between them. (thou these could be from the North, the existing ones, from the South.....:rock:)

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Evilhalfling said:

scantily clad is fine.  I have never tried see-through cloth, but I imagine that I would have to be so focused on technique that I would feel no embarrassment (unless it turned out badly)  

Whereas I like painting semi-nude men, especially if they are larger than 32mm, so I have room for fun muscle details. 

I think that means I will skip on the succubi& incubi.   I will have more fun painting the Storm Giant. 

Honestly, painting the nude demoness back in CO was less weird than painting the sheer cloth no-panties bird-librarian. I think it was the rump in the air that did it. The demoness was kinda just standing there nude going "what's your problem?", and the bum was shadowed by her wings.

• Like 4
  • Haha 8

7 minutes ago, Evilhalfling said:

Im about the same age and I giggle when I run paint over female nips....

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Im about the same age and I giggle when I run paint over female nips....

I'm 55 and Dutch, I don't have such qualms

LINKED FOR NUDITY

https://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/17603

https://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/15073

So I will happily paint those Succubi.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Glitterwolf said:

I'm 55 and Dutch, I don't have such qualms

LINKED FOR NUDITY

https://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/17603

https://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/15073

So I will happily paint those Succubi.

I giggle with glee...cause Im a dirty ol man

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

30 minutes ago, ksbsnowowl said:

I can't provide a quote, but the strong implication I got was that the Succubi and Incubi would be one single set of six miniatures.  No other info of that sort provided, but my wild guess is that they will be a regular add-on (+$10?)

Hopefully! I feel like we haven't had a standalone add-on in a while - encounters, expansion parts and core unlocks, yes, but maybe I'm remembering wrong. I'd definitely go for this

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

We need a horde of halfing zombies...thats what we need.

Nah, no one wants those..........we need dino-people zombies.....:B):

• Haha 9
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2