Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

Just now, Inarah said:

Makes sense. They only have to package X number of them the one time, and they already have a commercial paint kit available in retail.  

The way to think of it that makes sense to me is kind of a Start Here for people that are getting started painting using the KS.  Kind of like how Fantasy Flight puts a simplified rulebook to get players through their first scenario.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet that Dark Depths stretch goal, especially the sea giant, is going to break the Kickstarter.  I might be able to resist this expansion yet, but that's looking like it'll be right up the alley for Reaper's more mainstream backers!

I may go for this expansion myself anyway:  when I look at 631, I don't see a Giant Jellyfish, I see a not-Flumph!  EDIT:  And with that many not-Deep Ones and other, more freakish stuff like the Eye of the Sea going on, this might as well by a Mythos expansion....

Edited by YronimosW
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Dang! 

Lol... ninja’d twice over!  :ph34r:::P:

Looks like two Dark Depth sets for me! 

I’m thinking the same thing now!

I want extra slithe and merfolk and a few others, and I could always ebay what I don’t need.

I was already planning on buying extra core sets to scalp anyway to subsidize my purchases and help boost the KS.

• Like 4