ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

Ok, its close enough to the end that I feel comfortable going in.  Wave 15 should be pretty close to the last wave shipped.  Not to budget for Middle Daughter college visits next week and see how much more I can pledge.

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Lucky!   Up here in in central Maryland it's low 40s!  Freeze warning for tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I moved to central Texas from Maryland partly for the usual heat and it's currently 29. :upside:

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, corbie said:

Meanwhile, I moved to central Texas from Maryland partly for the usual heat and it's currently 29. :upside:

But you are much closer to Denton than I am. No way I can even consider the wrap party tomorrow. ::(:

Edited by Skallabjorn
  • Like 4

There been any recent mention of Chronoscope anywhere?  Between the stress of moving and the lack of interest in the current expansions, I've had trouble keeping up on things.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, corbie said:

Be about the same as me making a trip to Miami. 3.5 hour drive, roughly. Would probably drive up in the evening, overnight in a motel, enjoy the party,  overnight again, drive back Sunday morning.

Basically what I did for Shark Con in Aug

Edited by Skallabjorn
  • Like 2

I'm not pledging my cash limit for the KS,

instead, I am maximizing my fun, by pledging an amount that covers all my Must-Have add-ons and the doubles I want from the core. 

that way I get to decide hour by hour if I really need each new unlock. 

ill delay the core set purchase for another month- I had a spreadsheet that was calculating how much the coreset was worth to me - it now just says YES instead of numbers. 

My starting budget was 200.  so far I'm still on target.

I have regretted buying expansions in the past, so I will punt on that decision but if I don't get dark depths than the Goroloth and a dragon turtle from KS4 become must haves. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, rubegon said:

F46967B9-402F-43D9-902B-DCD2E8E740B8.thumb.jpeg.9e1049d47ef5d09384f6d219335ab069.jpeg

177DDC9E-EDFA-44D5-895B-59BE4CE07581.thumb.jpeg.1ccad23e7dd27be49f7037174f0916f2.jpeg

That mousling looks like he could kill Sir Forscale by sitting on him.  I really hope they make them smaller.

Too big! Too big! Do not want!!

9 hours ago, kristof65 said:

The dino people seem to evoke strong emotions

I think they’re cute and fun.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

There's an expansion and an encounter.. we just haven't gotten to them yet..

Hopefully we get to them, and they are interesting at least.  Otherwise I guess I'm getting 2 ships......
I'll try to keep an eye on the KS as it counts down but tomorrow is a pack all the everythings that have avoiding being packed until now day....

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Skallabjorn said:

Be about the same as me making a trip to Miami. 3.5 hour drive, roughly. Would probably drive up in the evening, overnight in a motel, enjoy the party,  overnight again, drive back Sunday morning.

Basically what I did for Shark Con in Aug

Yep! I headed up to Denton for ReaperCon this year but probably will have to skip the wrap party for personal reasons.

That rose gold, though...

• Like 3

Quick question if anyone knows. Is ReaperCon always in the Aug/Sept timeframe?  My company has offices in Austin.  My plan would be to take a trip to Austin then drive up to Denton for the Con and go home via Dallas Airport.  It is probably the only way I would ever get to go.  I am in Austin a few times a year anyway but for 2020 I can change my schedule so the two happen at the same time.

• Like 4

Number Based on 0700-0800 Reaper time today:  

Current Total Pledges: $2,669,212

Current Total Backers: 17,271

Next Goal At $2,690,000

To go to Next Goal $20,788

Hours to next goal based on gains this hour: 3.8

Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg: 3.2

Gain in last Hour: $5,412

New Backers This Hour: 15

Total Gain Today: $37,796

Total Gain 24 Hours: $156,603