Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

2 hours ago, TripleH said:

522ff1a1474a27d30e8666d8b7bba9cd_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-2.1.0&w=639&fit=max&v=1572561113&auto=format&gif-q=50&q=92&s=ee6f2a317b95106daae4d00455cb406c

I'm getting these, translucent or not...

I needs them!!!

2 hours ago, Corsair said:

Well, the new map shows Chronoscope 1 as an unlock now. I wish they would have just gone with expansions, but we will see what happens!

The set is already available in the PM but no pics of what's in there.

2 hours ago, BrokenWolf668 said:

Sorry for the repeat, but does anyone know if the Halloween Knight addition is going to be available as a separate separate choice for those of us not getting a complete Core Set?

You can choose them in the PM - $3 option !

1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Alright, I've got a brilliant idea. It may sound crazy, and people might react to it, but hear me out:

Dinosaur Sophie. :B):

image.png.0ee50831eee0eb3e975e80d52570d95f.png

1 hour ago, kristof65 said:

How about Sophie riding a dinosaur?

BETTER!

1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Prehistoric Legend Sophie?

EVEN BETTER THAN BETTER!

1 hour ago, Corsair said:

Dressed like Raquel Welch in 1 million BC?

JACKPOT!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 14

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Mckenna35 said:
8 minutes ago, haldir said:

Sad thing is Reaper had it's foot in the door for Weird War 2 stuff with the that one game (whatever it was called). I think when it first came out, there wasn't that much Weird War 2 stuff out.

"Reich of the Dead" as I recall.  Played a scenario at RCOn 2011.

Reaper missed the boat on that.  IIRC, they were early in revealing their Weird War 2 ideas, but working on Soontm time meant they basically missed it.   I think there is still enough of it around that could use generic minis, though. 

• Like 6

At metal prices, I don’t want to get the zombie nazis, but if they made them in plastic, heck yeah I’d get an army of them! I’m sure hubby would come up with something to torture us with them!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chris Palmer said:

What if Hitler's scientists, had found a way to combine the DNA of fossilized dinosaurs with that of elite stormtroopers!  Then we could have Nazi Dino-troopers!

And the tiny little arms would explain why the storm dino troopers were such bad shots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

2 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

What if Hitler's scientists had found a way to combine the DNA of fossilized dinosaurs with that of elite stormtroopers!  Then we could have Nazi Dino-troopers!  The Allies would be helpless!

The Sovjets would counter that with their Sabretooth- and Mammothmen!

1 minute ago, redambrosia said:

At metal prices, I don’t want to get the zombie nazis, but if they made them in plastic, heck yeah I’d get an army of them! I’m sure hubby would come up with something to torture us with them!

I would like a squad of those for Bones Prices as well.

Just now, Doug Sundseth said:

And the tiny little arms would explain why the storm dino troopers were such bad shots.

image.png.cb4da8109903bb3c1dfc74ba9b84876e.png

• Haha 11

7 minutes ago, Mckenna35 said:

Yup that was it. I too played a game & I'm not a wargamer. Just at the time the idea of WW2 era vs zombies & the tabletops they made for it, felt right to play it.

• Like 5

Just now, Glitterwolf said:

The Sovjets would counter that with their Sabretooth- and Mammothmen!

Just out of curiosity, have you looked at what Warlord has done with Konflict '47?  Russians have bear hybrid troopers.  Germans have wolf hybrid troopers, zombies and nachtjaeger.  :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I added the Nereids and the Chronoscope set just to show we care about those!

If they unlock I will get them,, unless the Chronoscope is a disaster...We'll see, I have hope!

Just out of curiosity, have you looked at what Warlord has done with Konflict '47?  Russians have bear hybrid troopers.  Germans have wolf hybrid troopers, zombies and nachtjaeger.  :)

I've seen those!

Do you guys think we will make it to the Chronoscope?

And how about Brinewind III?

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 6

Just changed cards (too many things coming out on the same day, so better if Bones just gets a card to itself. I even doubled my initial pledge amount. Figured I'm gonna spend that much (& more) through out the entire PM. :winkthumbs:

Ok sleep now!

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

I have a box set of plastic nazi zombies, I think it is studio miniatures that has them these days

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Do they not have Taco Time in your land?

We have them, but I'd sooner spend the same amount of money on a Mucho sized burrito at, uhm, Mucho Burrito.  Much more filling, PLUS they have Jarrito soda AND "Mexican Brownies".  ...Brownies in a paper bag that are then microwaved.  But still.  Delicious, heavy chocolate dessert to go alongside your gargantuan burrito of doom.

With all this taco talk I'm half expecting to see requests for dire tacos now....

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

24 minutes ago, Doug Sundseth said:

::D:

I've long been of the opinion that a dragon needn't look anything like what a lay-PC might think it looks like. "It's called a red dragon because of the small red flash below its eyes. The black dragon lacks that flash and is thus entirely gray."

It might be called a Red Dragon because it is a communist dragon? 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1