ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

The twitch stream just started, if you're into watching that all day. Just showing an overhead shot of what I assume is part of their warehouse, filled with arcade machines. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thoughts,

*The pre-estimate for shipping is a lot more than what it was last go round. I was at $960. and my shipping was around $13. This time I am at a third that total and 3x the shipping. No really a complaint as the shipping is still not bad though.

* I wasnt interested in as much this time. I do like the encounters. They are more outside the standard and i guess thats why.

* I ennjoyed the reaper twitch, but also missed the reaper interaction in the comments. I avoided the comments for the most part this time, but did chime in occasionaly.

* I liked the social goals and what not. 

* I really dislike all the translucents. Personal taste. 

* I also dislike the goofy just to be goof minis, like the dire cabbage. 

* Overall, this was a fun campaign. The ship being included sealed it for me. Hope we get more ships next time. 

Well, what I am thinking so far:

• Kid Heroes
    SKU: 1509

$16 USD (x1) $16 USD

REMOVEADD

• Holloween Free-bees
    SKU: 1518

$3 USD (x1) $3 USD

REMOVEADD

• Shavynra the Slayer
    SKU: 265

$14 USD (x1) $14 USD

REMOVEADD

• Arakoth the Ancient
    SKU: 284

$10 USD (x1) $10 USD

REMOVEADD

• Pirate Ship
    SKU: 323

$100 USD (x2) $200 USD

REMOVEADD

• Charnel Pit of the Ghoul Queen
    SKU: 332

$16 USD (x1) $16 USD

REMOVEADD

• Shadows of Ravenhome
    SKU: 343

$14 USD (x1) $14 USD

REMOVEADD

• Brinewind Expansion
    SKU: 700

$50 USD (x1) $50 USD

REMOVEADD

SUB TOTAL: $323
SHIPPING: $31.86TOTAL: $354.86
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Alsafah79 said:

This is my first Bones KS. Did Reaper do anything dramatic towards the end to boost Bones IV pledge rate?

Argent, the barge, were both the last hour or so.  The days leading up to it. The Trex ,treeman, skeletal dragon

Sanjay

• Like 7

*goes into a huddle with everyone* Alright, Ron's not checking this thread so I can speak freely. Everyone, when the countdown party starts everyone needs to mention flumphs to Ron: flumphs, flumph adventurers, robo-flumphs, dinosaur flumphs, flumph dragons, flumphcubus, you name it. Just keep poking him until he finally relents and gives us flumphs. I'm counting on you all to be the best trolls you can be, and I believe in you! Vive le Flumph Revolution!

*puts hand in the middle with everyone* Goooooooooooooooooooooooooo TEAM FLUMPH!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 9

40 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Fan Favorites?   

Im predicting a big figure dump into Fan favorites, and it all being released at once.

Hoping it doesn't get lumped in there with a bunch of other things, because that means it would be an extra $100 USD into my PM due to probably wanting two sets... Eeep.

24 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Alrighty folks, time to fasten your seatbelts, put up your tray tables, and return your seats to their full upright positions as we prepare this KS for landing! :bday:

I'm in for $120 (it was higher, but house expenses have necessitated deferring nonessential costs to future months :down:), with $4 each on two alternate accounts. I've done this before to help out friends who want to get in on the KS later, and if the accounts end up not being needed for that purpose, oh darn I guess that's two more gem dragons for me! :lol:

My current total in the PM, if I got literally everything I want, is over $700. :wacko:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

When I last checked, we were around $1,400 USD with shipping >.<;;;;

1 minute ago, Sirithiliel said:

oh creepy

1e57cc911967727f2c19c2fd63bcffba_original.jpg

No idea what it is, but for some reason, I want two....

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

29 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Well first of all it shows that Reaper does read and listen to the "Bone we want to see" thread", many things were asked there.

I agree, they do tend to be pretty good about that.

(Although they seem to have missed the part about doing the Koborlas Warlord faction; I'll have to do better about reminding them)

I think any Chronoscope stuff would be better as smaller, more focused sets as has been mentioned before. By it's very nature, it's hard to put a cohesive set of Chronoscope figures together in a large expansion.

I love the fact that they have introduced busts; I hope they do well enough to continue making more in the future.

The encounter sets are an incredible idea, I'm going to be hard pressed not to get them all. This is another thing I hope to see continue in the future.

As for the KS comments, I think it would be a nicer place to visit if everyone kept their negativity to themselves.  "I don't like/didn't want that figure/bust/encounter so it sucks and shouldn't have been made" doesn't really help anyone/anything.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

oh creepy

1e57cc911967727f2c19c2fd63bcffba_original.jpg

Okay some very heavy breathing happened over this. I love monsters like this and totally wasn't expecting something we hadn't seen!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2