Total Gain 24 Hours: $323,854

Average Hourly Pledges Today: $14,894

Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours: $13,494

Current Average Pledge: $166.61

Average Hourly Backers Today: 18.9

Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours: 34.0

Previous Hour Total Pledges: $3,003,533

Previous Hour Total Backers: 18,209

At the current rate, we won't hit Kalanzar. Ron has increased the $$$ amount for each stretch goal, but the rate has not increased at the same rate.

• Sad 3

I didn't want the cats and the otters in brinewood 3 but that other stuff. And now I'm glad they are.

Really sad the boat isn't in it. Will be annoyed if it and the car are in fan favorites.

Edited by lexomatic
  • Like 4

Reaper squeezed two requests into this free goblin add-on: heroic goblins and a goblin one-man band. It's really cool to know they're paying attention to what folks are looking for.

• Like 13

Ok, Brinewind Part 3 is basically more stuff like Part 2, which I like. You can really put together a port scene with that set and thanks to Bones Black all the detail will actually be visible.

• Like 6

Update 7:  This is going fast now!

Maybe I should make a "projected dings to end" chart instead of $ to Ding, because they're coming too fast for it to be very meaningful at this point.

You can see on the new "Last Day" chart that pledging is starting to take off, with pledging per hour building from around $7k overnight, up to a very choppy ~$30K now.  It should continue to accelerate as we get close to the end.  I think we'll see at least $500K today, but if it continues to accelerate it could go up to $800K+?

1696091898_B5Cumulative7.thumb.PNG.4632309ee027dc3e5716a812ae254314.PNG

1172083989_B5Hourly7.PNG.e6eec75cd9ef6a90be247634adb7190c.PNG

85092641_B5Ding7.PNG.2ddb83dedcfb79f9e1c39280d6fa0fa9.PNG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Here's an updated list of the teased/rumored/predicted items, with links to screenshots - "(NWS)" denotes links to screenshots that aren't work/family safe, so click them at your own discretion:

Rumored items:

• Some female rogues?
  • A wraith-king?  (apparently teased in a screenshot I haven't seen?)
  • Sophie (rumored, possibly part of the Core Set?  Alternatively, there's no reason a pirate Sophie couldn't appear in Brinewind...)
  • A "fan favorites 2" or "Reapers' favorites" expansion (it seems the Reapers talked about maybe doing this on a video I've not seen, with nothing more definite yet?)
  • A rumored Chronoscope set with a pulp/mythos theme.  (This was apparently teased in a video, but I didn't see the video for myself.)
  • a rumored Model A car (apparently teased in a video I didn't see for myself; possibly part of a Chronoscope/pulp/Mythos encounter?)
  • I thought I saw someone say there might be more Kid Adventurers coming up, but that looked unconfirmed and rumorish; if true, these seem likely to be Core Set figures....
  • another rumored piece of siege equipment, possibly a battering ram?
  • a Rakhshasa (?) Cheshire Cat (apparently from a separate project by the artist and shown off at Reapercon, and unlikely to appear in this Kickstarter)

Note that just because Reaper teased something, doesn't mean it will appear in this Kickstarter, and these teases may be incomplete or otherwise subject to change without warning, so don't get attached to any of the above.  We're running very close to the end, so some of the oddball items seem unlikely to fit in by the end.

As always, the rumored items could very likely be wishful thinking, a "game of telephones" gone wrong, or other fan shenanigans, so I wouldn't believe them until Reaper actually teases some screenshots or mentions them in an official update.

Edited by YronimosW
Ninja'd by Brinewind 3/3 and cat-dragon
  • Like 1