Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

something i drew many many many years ago   seems fitting

I totally agree with you in that those particular exaggerations are not very realistic in function. This was a challenging character/figure to create because I wanted her to read as feminine but als

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

If the Landsknecht comes with swappable heads, I'm going to have to figure out how to magnetize them.

I do not think you will need too, I have seen cheap PPM where the head had a plastic pole or spine that fit into the body making it attached but still removable.  If Wizkids can do that I do not see why Reaper could not.

4 hours ago, Cicciopiu said:

It seems that the PM is live!

Thanks. Got all the stuff I pledged for during the campaign locked in and it appears I am order #48 in the PM. Now I start adding in a little more every paycheck. 

Edited by Thoramel
  • Like 2

Edited out alot due to figuring out what's going on.
My prices are changed, my pledge is not found. So the system thinks I'm a late backer, hence the price change.

Should I contact someone about this yet, or first wait for the official release of the PM?

Edited by Venun
5 minutes ago, Venun said:

I'm not to sure it's functioning properly.

Prices have changed of the sets it seems. I'm assuming this to be a bug still.

image.png.bb069868e99e5c0780b2bebd0a7d0ba3.pngimage.png.df0b59104a65f3397e2b68e79b38e6d9.png

If prices are different, you are not logged in with the same email address you used on Kickstarter to place your pledge.  The email address is how the site knows you have a pledge.  

Or you are a late backer who will pay late backer prices because you didn't pledge while the project was live on Kickstarter.

I'm going to go way out on a limb and remind everyone that Reaper's new web things tend to have a period of not working perfect.  Don't be so enthusiastic to get your order locked in, give it a day or so to work through the glitches. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
1 minute ago, ladystorm said:

If prices are different, you are not logged in with the same email address you used on Kickstarter to place your pledge.  The email address is how the site knows you have a pledge.  

Or you are a late backer who will pay late backer prices because you didn't pledge while the project was live on Kickstarter.

This is indeed what the system seems to think.

My E-mail address is the same however. Just double-checked by logging in again.

Would you recommend me to make a ticket yet or wait abit first?

45 minutes ago, Venun said:

This is indeed what the system seems to think.

My E-mail address is the same however. Just double-checked by logging in again.

Would you recommend me to make a ticket yet or wait abit first?

It looks like they are having problems identifying capitalization in emails.  Mine was showing up as a non backer.  I went into edit account and it was showing as [email protected]  I changed it to [email protected], put my password in, and hit update account.  It then recognized me and and I showed up as a backer.  Going back to the main page seemed to reset this however.

2 minutes ago, HODOR said:

It looks like they are having problems identifying capitalization in emails.  Mine was showing up as a non backer.  I went into edit account and it was showing as [email protected]  I changed it to [email protected], put my password in, and hit update account.  It then recognized me and and I showed up as a backer.  Going back to the main page seemed to reset this however.

I was messing with this aswell. My KS E-mail is capitalized, when my Pledge Manager address is in small letters. But even if I edit the first letter to be caps, or log in with a caps letter, it displays as small and shows no pledge.

I'll just wait, we got over a year for the thing to end and then some for shipping to start, it's not even officially live yet :p no need to rush right now.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.