Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

5 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Thanks for doing this all the time.

Did they happen to mention if "Nessie" will be removable from the rocks? I imagine some folks might like to mount the beast on a flight stand so that it looks like it's swimming...

They did not mention it, no.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should note that during the show today Ron stated he had asked Julie Guthrie to alter the spear arm positioning of the the Slithe Warrior (the photo he showed on the show, and that I posted previously, showed the spear held tip down, as the concept art shows).  He didn't have this photo ready for today's show, but he did mention he wanted the spear held up, rather than down.  The update had the new potion shown.

image.png.204922da7fe1da4ffecd84390cafc78d.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, ksbsnowowl said:

They showed off the Wildfolk Ranger again (from Fan Favorites).

1438375540_ScreenShot2020-02-07at4_39_19PM.png.31a5b6f4a31e961afdd2758fb54d0920.png1261283153_ScreenShot2020-02-07at4_40_16PM.png.2640f39c3f4545d7b8032cadce413360.png

He’d make a great Ranger for Shadow Deep.

I’d start asking for a metal version so I could get a hold of him early, but I seem to recall the wild folk were going to be bigger than humans. Anyone remember that?

• Like 5

So we have to DECIDE which ship head figure to use? o.O 
I hope that's a case were magnetizing works well, it probably should, considering there is a lot more space to hide a magnet in than in a usual miniature. 

I really like the turn around of the ship with the different decks showing. If it ends up being manufactured so you can easily open it up like that it'd be perfect.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

He’d make a great Ranger for Shadow Deep.

I’d start asking for a metal version so I could get a hold of him early, but I seem to recall the wild folk were going to be bigger than humans. Anyone remember that?

Yes, I believe they are big figures.  They are shown in the Fan Favorites Expansion group image as being much bigger in relation to the other human sized figures included. 

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, ksbsnowowl said:

I should note that during the show today Ron stated he had asked Julie Guthrie to alter the spear arm positioning of the the Slithe Warrior (the photo he showed on the show, and that I posted previously, showed the spear held tip down, as the concept art shows).  He didn't have this photo ready for today's show, but he did mention he wanted the spear held up, rather than down.  The update had the new potion shown.

image.png.204922da7fe1da4ffecd84390cafc78d.png

I'm really excited about these Slithe.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

The mini would need some modifications for it to resemble the image of the Ogopogo that Canada Post used on this stamp.

BBCADE1E-8E54-45DE-8695-023421399E89.jpeg.74d4a3230cbaeb3703fbd485cf1d9879.jpeg

Is that fro mthe early 90's by chance?  Interesting looking design, I wonder if it would look nice on that... Argh, that one mini that Anne was painting a few months ago but can't remember the name of it... 

For those with Facebook, I just discovered Reaper has posted all the Bones 5 graphics there in the Bones 5 page’s photo file.  
 For FB users it’s nice to have a one stop place to see everything. 

Direct link: 

https://m.facebook.com/pg/Bones-V-Escape-from-Pizza-Dungeon-108651100536440/photos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

40 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

For those with Facebook, I just discovered Reaper has posted all the Bones 5 graphics there in the Bones 5 page’s photo file.  
 For FB users it’s nice to have a one stop place to see everything. 

Direct link: 

https://m.facebook.com/pg/Bones-V-Escape-from-Pizza-Dungeon-108651100536440/photos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

Just saw the ghoul queen encounter and noticed for the first time the bone pit is supposed to be removable. I know people asked for that, but I don't remember that being confirmed.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, lexomatic said:

Just saw the ghoul queen encounter and noticed for the first time the bone pit is supposed to be removable. I know people asked for that, but I don't remember that being confirmed.

Yes, it was confirmed and shown on a Reaper Live some time ago.

• Like 2