Jump to content

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread


ladystorm

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

 

I should note that during the show today Ron stated he had asked Julie Guthrie to alter the spear arm positioning of the the Slithe Warrior (the photo he showed on the show, and that I posted previously, showed the spear held tip down, as the concept art shows).  He didn't have this photo ready for today's show, but he did mention he wanted the spear held up, rather than down.  The update had the new potion shown.

 

image.png.204922da7fe1da4ffecd84390cafc78d.png

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
8 hours ago, ksbsnowowl said:

They showed off the Wildfolk Ranger again (from Fan Favorites).

 

1438375540_ScreenShot2020-02-07at4_39_19PM.png.31a5b6f4a31e961afdd2758fb54d0920.png1261283153_ScreenShot2020-02-07at4_40_16PM.png.2640f39c3f4545d7b8032cadce413360.png

 

He’d make a great Ranger for Shadow Deep.

I’d start asking for a metal version so I could get a hold of him early, but I seem to recall the wild folk were going to be bigger than humans. Anyone remember that?

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So we have to DECIDE which ship head figure to use? o.O 
I hope that's a case were magnetizing works well, it probably should, considering there is a lot more space to hide a magnet in than in a usual miniature. 

 

I really like the turn around of the ship with the different decks showing. If it ends up being manufactured so you can easily open it up like that it'd be perfect.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

He’d make a great Ranger for Shadow Deep.

I’d start asking for a metal version so I could get a hold of him early, but I seem to recall the wild folk were going to be bigger than humans. Anyone remember that?


Yes, I believe they are big figures.  They are shown in the Fan Favorites Expansion group image as being much bigger in relation to the other human sized figures included. 
 

 

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ksbsnowowl said:

 

I should note that during the show today Ron stated he had asked Julie Guthrie to alter the spear arm positioning of the the Slithe Warrior (the photo he showed on the show, and that I posted previously, showed the spear held tip down, as the concept art shows).  He didn't have this photo ready for today's show, but he did mention he wanted the spear held up, rather than down.  The update had the new potion shown.

 

image.png.204922da7fe1da4ffecd84390cafc78d.png

 

I'm really excited about these Slithe.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

The mini would need some modifications for it to resemble the image of the Ogopogo that Canada Post used on this stamp.

 

BBCADE1E-8E54-45DE-8695-023421399E89.jpeg.74d4a3230cbaeb3703fbd485cf1d9879.jpeg

 

Is that fro mthe early 90's by chance?  Interesting looking design, I wonder if it would look nice on that... Argh, that one mini that Anne was painting a few months ago but can't remember the name of it... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Is that fro mthe early 90's by chance?  Interesting looking design, I wonder if it would look nice on that... Argh, that one mini that Anne was painting a few months ago but can't remember the name of it... 

The stamp was released in 1990, I believe.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For those with Facebook, I just discovered Reaper has posted all the Bones 5 graphics there in the Bones 5 page’s photo file.  
 For FB users it’s nice to have a one stop place to see everything. 
 

Direct link: 

https://m.facebook.com/pg/Bones-V-Escape-from-Pizza-Dungeon-108651100536440/photos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

For those with Facebook, I just discovered Reaper has posted all the Bones 5 graphics there in the Bones 5 page’s photo file.  
 For FB users it’s nice to have a one stop place to see everything. 
 

Direct link: 

https://m.facebook.com/pg/Bones-V-Escape-from-Pizza-Dungeon-108651100536440/photos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

Just saw the ghoul queen encounter and noticed for the first time the bone pit is supposed to be removable. I know people asked for that, but I don't remember that being confirmed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, lexomatic said:

Just saw the ghoul queen encounter and noticed for the first time the bone pit is supposed to be removable. I know people asked for that, but I don't remember that being confirmed.

Yes, it was confirmed and shown on a Reaper Live some time ago.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

    • By Cranky Dog
      Midlam keeps chugging new sets that are hard to resist.
       
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/halfling-domestic-infantry
       

       







       
      I skipped on the last gnome one, but the whimsical fancifulness of this one has got me hooked.
    • By ced1106
      More villagers for your town!
       
      Many of these poses are unique and, afaik, unavailable elsewhere.
       
      All In Pledge shows all sets available in this KS. Sets and smaller bundlers are available, and sets from the previous Villagers KS are available now from the creator's website.
       
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blackstone/blackstone-heath-the-villagers-part-2
       

    • By zemjw
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/giochiuniti/pathfinder-arena
       
       

       
       
      Already well over fund target, with 19 days to go
    • By Lidless Eye
      Another one from Crippled God Foundry, focusing on ruined terrain (with non-ruins as a future stretch goal) and more creepy Undead and graveyard dwellers.

      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crippledgodfoundry/ruins-of-hollow-hills/description

       
      “Ruins of Hollow Hills” is a collection of Fantasy Ruined Buildings, Thematic Scenery Pieces and Miniatures as 3D Printable Files for Resin and FDM printing.
      All the buildings, scenery and miniatures from this campaign are designed for tabletop role play, skirmish games, wargames of 28-32 miniature scale or for use with your scale model projects!
       All the Buildings, Scenery & Miniatures from this Campaign are 3D PRINTABLE FILES ONLY!
      This means that you have to print the miniatures in a Resin or FDM 3D Printer .
       
      In the picture below you can see all the buildings, terrain pieces & miniatures included in the Core Set:



      They also have add-ons with STLs from their previous projects as well as their ended Monstrober promotions.
       
       
    • By Guindyloo
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kontraros/order-of-cthulhu
       
      This is funded with 10 days left to go. There are busts, 75mm, 38mm and a couple of kickstarter exclusives.
       
      Miniature's Den is currently painting the female bust and will be working on a few more pieces on his twitch streams: https://www.twitch.tv/miniaturesden
       



       

       

×
×
  • Create New...