30A0E83C-C1E2-437A-83E8-07FACE6A42ED.jpeg

37FA923A-1867-4016-ADC0-96DD267DA454.jpeg

F960F1D2-2F83-4B56-9AC0-025410E3E9DF.jpeg

7391AF1C-88B1-456A-89A5-E0AEB6737E4D.jpeg

35EE13E1-C12C-441C-A3A5-08BE6CC8CC17.jpeg

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 3

Just paid off everything on my "need it" list, about 8 weeks earlier than expected. Now to start on my "want it" list. At this rate there may be a few items on the "eh, we'll see about it" list that make it into my order!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, TheUncannyAK said:

The more I see that Landsknecht, the more I want it.

The more I see it, the more I wish they had chosen a bit more of a dynamic pose.   Hopefully, with a little arm work, she can be reposed to be wielding the 2-handed sword. 

• Like 3

On 1/24/2020 at 9:42 AM, Sylverthorne said:

... Might do the same thing with the mamtaur as I did with whatsisnoodle the giant elephant dude. 

Hey, I got a grown man to scream like a little girl for sheer glee with that one; it's worth a shot.

Otherwise, if it wasn't coming in an expansion I was already considering, I probably wouldn't get him. He is very cool, I just don't have a use for him. ^^;

*starts looking up clown makeup references in anticipation* ::D:

On 1/27/2020 at 10:56 AM, TaleSpinner said:

Yes 4 legs and the abdomen will be touching in the final version, giving 5 contact points.  I need to enlarge the holes in the base to make it more clear where the legs go.  No problem on that.  Will be nice and solid by the time you all get it.

She's absolutely gloriously terrifying and I can't wait until ours arrives. :lol:

On 1/31/2020 at 11:49 AM, Rignes said:

Paint the ship with a #0 brush.  

Do...do you wish me dead? Because that is how you make me dead. :zombie:

On 2/6/2020 at 6:46 PM, TheUncannyAK said:

I kind of need those axolotl in my life.

SAAAME. I never knew I needed them until I saw them! 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Fnordlover said:

I keep trying to convince myself that I don't need Fan Favorites, but they keep showing me stuff that I want. It's not fair.

I'm in the same boat.  It will probably be my final add.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Fnordlover said:

I keep trying to convince myself that I don't need Fan Favorites, but they keep showing me stuff that I want. It's not fair.

Yeah, it's diabolical.

• Like 6

I never pulled the trigger on Bones 4's Fan Favorites, and, thanks to several freebies from Reaper.com orders, I've gotten about 90% of all the minis that were in it that I wanted. I keep hoping that we'll get a pewter version of Izzy's bard so I can pick her up without the Bones, but otherwise, I got the Genie and Efreet and Ogre skeleton. I'll be getting the Fan Favorites this time, though. I like the look of a lot of the set, and the things I don't like I can hopefully offload...

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   1 member

• Similar Content

• By Disciple of Sakura
      http://kck.st/2OP1igG

Kobolds Vs. Goblins is a game designed, tested, built and played by my son Max and me (You saw him in the video).  The concept was something we came up with for a contest on The Game Crafter using roll & write mechanics.  What we ended up making was a fast and fun game that can be played by people of any age.  It's quick and easy to learn and setup is as easy as opening the box. 
       Max and I decided that people shouldn't be forced to buy our game just to play it.  So, you are free to download the full color print and play version of the game using this link.   FREE PRINT AND PLAY  (including solo mode) You'll need 6 normal D6 dice and something to mark the paper.  (For prototyping, we used clear cubes, but pencil with eraser will work also)

I'll admit... I have no idea how those of you who share KS from others include all the details and fancy stuff. I clearly didn't do this correctly. Munchkin Metropolis traditionally does woodcrafting, and I've been very satisfied with the quality and production time that's come from my prior interactions with him. Figured I'd try and get the word out about his current KS, which he developed with his son.
    • By brushmistress
      A message from Secret Weapon:

Big news time everyone!
      As many of our pledgers know, we need to adjust the Kickstarter - On the positive, we have a good amount of backers and we know that MANY of you are waiting to up your pledges. We have had a really positive response to the product itself, and lots of interest on the customer and retail side. We deeply appreciate this and your support.
      BUT - we have a good amount of backers who are opting to wait on their $1 pledge. This is entirely our fault. We caused this when we locked our core offering behind stretch goals. There is no single item that is core. ALL the options are core. We made it so that many of you had to wait around to buy what you already knew they wanted.
      That's a big boo boo, but it was made with the best of intentions. The system was set up so that there was no mandatory amount, and you added what you wanted and nothing more. We thought that this was better for the customer, but it quickly became obvious the vast majority of backers want jump-in points at set amounts like a usual KS... and weren't entirely sure about a pledge manager that was open during the campaign.
      So, what are we going to do to fix this for you?
      We are going to close the campaign, and relaunch it next week. That sucks and it's embarrassing. But ultimately everything else that happens is great for EVERYONE, because this is what happens next:
      1.) ALL themes will be shown and unlocked right off the bat. If you want Urban Streets or Infinity, you just go get it, no hoops or delays to choosing what you want. You also know exactly what is on offer.
      2.) There will be pledge levels: $50(+), $100(+) and $200(+). The 100 dollar + level will include a set of 3 weathering pigments (really really good ones too - Burning Sands, Dark Earth, and Rust Orange), and the 200 dollar + level will be the pigment set, and a set of 3 genuinely awesome paints. Secret Weapon's Rubber Highlight, Rubber and Tire Black, our most popular colors! At the end of the campaign you will use the Pledge Manager, as usual, to make whatever specific choices you want based on your KS pledge. The Pledge Manger will be available during the campaign for those that would like help figuring out a total pledge level, but that is optional, and you can wait until the end of the campaign to sign up.
      3.) Each of the $50(+), $100(+) and $200(+) pledge levels will have 3 shipping zone options
      Americas, Europe (NOT UK)
      AU, NZ, Asia, Pacific
      United Kingdom (NOT Europe)
      4.) Any extra themes that are developed during the course of the KS will be added immediately, no stretch, we just give you the option as soon as it is available.
      There will be 17 themes live at the time of launch, which doesn't count the licensed product from Corvus Belli and CMON Zombiecide.
      PICTURE TIME

• By zemjw
      Saw this mentioned in one of my feeds this morning. Looks quite interesting and is already very funded, with a load of stretch goals unlocked

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mccaskellgames/starlight-2/description

• By Clearman
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/215688918/gilded-sails-3d-printed-ships-for-the-anglo-dutch-wars

Looks interesting.  Lots of pics on the campaign page.
    • By Marvin
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/huntersbooks/altered-carbon-the-role-playing-game/description

Altered Carbon: The Role Playing Game

Official tabletop RPG based on the hit neo-noir cyberpunk Netflix series and award-winning novel of the same name.

Working alongside Skydance Television and the incredible team behind the hit Netflix TV series, we’re excited to immerse you in the neon-drenched cyberpunk sandbox of Altered Carbon with our official tabletop RPG.

In this transhumanist vision of the future, the human mind is nothing more than digital code – Digital Human Freight – saved and stored in a Cortical Stack, advanced technology that allows you to “re-sleeve” your entire consciousness into a new body. You can wear any body you can afford, transmit your mind across the cosmos in an instant, and, if you’ve got the credits and political cachet, you can re-sleeve time and again for centuries, accumulating enough wealth and power over the millennia to become the societal equivalent of an immortal god.

Whereas character death is a natural occurrence and ever-present threat in tabletop RPGs, Altered Carbon: The Role Playing Game offers a unique angle on the concept. As opposed to creating a brand new character, players will have the opportunity to transfer their character’s consciousness, memories, and experiences into new Sleeves post-death… but at a cost.

Mind you, immortality is not invincibility. Losing a Sleeve is a life-altering setback, and “Real Death” awaits anyone whose Stack is destroyed. That being said, Sleeves introduce their own refreshing challenges to players and storytellers alike. Augmentations can instantly upgrade your athleticism, but a world-class surgeon in an unadjusted Sleeve can botch a basic procedure. The possibilities for characters and campaigns may change from one Sleeve to the next… making long-term gameplay more versatile, while empowering the story to steer character advancement at its own pace.

Just about a day left on this. I just learned of it today, and I've been suckered in for a book and a GM screen. Big fan of the series, intrigued by the actual game, so.
  • Who's Online   22 Members, 2 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)