Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/24/2020 at 9:42 AM, Sylverthorne said:

... Might do the same thing with the mamtaur as I did with whatsisnoodle the giant elephant dude. 

Hey, I got a grown man to scream like a little girl for sheer glee with that one; it's worth a shot.

Otherwise, if it wasn't coming in an expansion I was already considering, I probably wouldn't get him. He is very cool, I just don't have a use for him. ^^;

*starts looking up clown makeup references in anticipation* ::D:

On 1/27/2020 at 10:56 AM, TaleSpinner said:

Yes 4 legs and the abdomen will be touching in the final version, giving 5 contact points.  I need to enlarge the holes in the base to make it more clear where the legs go.  No problem on that.  Will be nice and solid by the time you all get it.

She's absolutely gloriously terrifying and I can't wait until ours arrives. :lol:

On 1/31/2020 at 11:49 AM, Rignes said:

Paint the ship with a #0 brush.  

Do...do you wish me dead? Because that is how you make me dead. :zombie:

On 2/6/2020 at 6:46 PM, TheUncannyAK said:

I kind of need those axolotl in my life.

SAAAME. I never knew I needed them until I saw them! 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 9

I never pulled the trigger on Bones 4's Fan Favorites, and, thanks to several freebies from Reaper.com orders, I've gotten about 90% of all the minis that were in it that I wanted. I keep hoping that we'll get a pewter version of Izzy's bard so I can pick her up without the Bones, but otherwise, I got the Genie and Efreet and Ogre skeleton. I'll be getting the Fan Favorites this time, though. I like the look of a lot of the set, and the things I don't like I can hopefully offload...

• Like 2