Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

something i drew many many many years ago   seems fitting

I totally agree with you in that those particular exaggerations are not very realistic in function. This was a challenging character/figure to create because I wanted her to read as feminine but als

Posted Images

i was going to get Greek, Depths and Favourites, but didnt like anything that ended up in favourites so changed up a bit.

Final sets:

Greek

Depths

Daimyo (not a fan of most stuff here, but will sell i guess)

Sanjay

• Like 3

alright here's my final picks. i'm not adding anymore, unless something really cool is added to the pledge manager

Power Up: Hippocampus Figurehead Option x1
Catfolk x1
Extra Gem Dragon x2
Extra Loot Golem x1
Dragon-Lion x1
Valfuryx x1
Dragon Folk x1
Aganzarax x1
Mammoth x1
Goroloth x1
Shavynra the Slayer x1
Krateryx, Shadow Dragon x1
Arakoth the Ancient x1
Pirate Ship x1
Ildraedis the Devourer x1
Yog-Sothoth x1
Kalanzar the Wicked x1
Brinewind Extras x1
Greek Odyssey Expansion x1
Dark Depths Expansion x1
Brinewind Expansion x1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, StarFyre said:

do people think we can use the hippocampus as an actual hippocampus without major work? (ie. if it has cracks on it, etc since its a material on a ship, would need filling, etc)

Sanjay

i plan to try to do that

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Adrift said:

That shot almost, almost makes me want to buy one of the WizKids ships just for variance among the fleet I shall amass. 

The Nolzur's line now sells an unpainted version. I've seen it for under $150.

Edited by ksbsnowowl
  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cygnwulf
      Been watching the previews for this on Bold's Instagram,  Some crazy cute models, this time sculpted by  Ismael Nieto.  I'm particularly fond of Bisa and Tori, the winners of the dino race, and the BatPacker is too cute.  Resin cast and STL like their last several releases.  I've picked up their STLs before and been very happy, Planning to try to swing for at least one in resin this time, though shipping from Sweden hurts.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/boldminiatures/ismaels-collection

• By Cicciopiu
      I leave this here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ragnarokminiatures/ragnarok-white-metal-28mm-norse-fantasy-miniatures/description

Looking quite good! I'm backing for the character set.
    • By Mckenna35
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1904826165/blood-and-skulls

Story
      Wellcome to our biggest miniatures ever! Blood and Skulls ork rider is the largest and more detailed miniature in 70 mm scale that Nocturna models released in all of these years. This project is really monstruous and we need your help to fund it.
      Take a look at all the figures in the campaign, all of them are in 70 mm scale. Blood and Skulls is 28 cm high!
        28 cm total size
    • By Mckenna35
      I've bought everything this company has put out so far.  I'll probably pick up these two as well.  Really great figures based on classic artwork.

These two are both nude, so I can't show pictures here!

NSFW link:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1615588135/les-muses-lilith-and-la-boite-a-bijoux

"The muses" is a range of miniatures offered by Golem Miniatures.
      These 80 mm scale figures, in limited edition, will all come from realistic and oriental paintings of great painters of the nineteenth, a period that we greatly love.
      During the fourth campaign "The muses", we had suggested that you submit ideas for the next muses. A vote had then been put in place to decide between the 27 muses that you had selected.
      One muse dominated this vote: "La boîte à bijoux" painted by Guillaume Seignac.
      To accompany it, a second muse has been chosen on the same theme: "human skin on animal skin". You will discover it below, hoping she inspires you! :)

During the third Muses campaign, we produced the magnificent Lady Godiva painted by John Collier, a famous English painter and one of the founders of the Royal Society of Portrait Painters.
      Here is another of his works: "Lilith" painted in 1889.
      Lilith is a mythical Hebrew and Biblical figure (Adam's first wife), whom some see as the very first portrayal of feminism in history.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blacklistgames/blacklist-miniatures-fantasy-series-1?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      I'm Adam Sadler, senior game designer at Blacklist Games, and I love miniatures. They are what got my brother Brady and me into the hobby back when we were teenagers. Whether we’re using them in roleplaying games, board games, or tabletop miniatures games, we love collecting, assembling, painting, and playing with them. While Blacklist Games has published several of our games that feature miniatures, they saw our passion could be used for the creation of a new division that would focus solely on miniatures and allow for company growth in parallel with creating great board games. With everyone at the company excited about the possibility of this new division, here we are to share it with you!
      Blacklist Miniatures will focus entirely on producing high quality, highly detailed, pre-assembled plastic miniatures to be used in any type of game. Blacklist Miniatures: Fantasy Series 1, our first miniatures line, is not only a celebration of our love for miniatures, but also of all things fantasy.
      With your support, this campaign will not only bring this project to life, but also open the door to other lines of miniatures in various genres and even new games to utilize them! 

• Who's Online   28 Members, 2 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)