Jump to content

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Canadian Brandon said:

I've emailed [email protected] Hopefully I hear back soon. It's not letting me log into pledge manager sadly.


Have you logged in to the Bones 5 pledge manager previously?

 

Lots of people were having trouble logging in at first because they were making errant assumptions about the PM. If you backed a previous Bones Kickstarter, this PM is new and entirely unrelated to the old one; you must register a new account for this PM. Also, you must make sure you are using the same email as you used to register/log in on Kickstarter, and it must be spelled the exact same way. Yes, capitalization matters. 
 

Hope that helps. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am really torn on the GitD Ship. I have the other one ordered. Part of me wants to buy it to have both. Part of me wants to upgrade the one. Part of me says to stick with what I have pledged for and get more minis with those funds...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HODOR said:

Have they said if the figurehead options will be available in glow in the dark?

 

Says in the GitD description, the Maiden figure.

 

Correction, it'll be the Grim Reaper.

 

8 hours ago, Talae said:

I am really torn on the GitD Ship. I have the other one ordered. Part of me wants to buy it to have both. Part of me wants to upgrade the one. Part of me says to stick with what I have pledged for and get more minis with those funds...

 

Never was interested in a clear or Glow ship, so I'm safe. It's a neat option but nothing I really want.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HODOR said:

Have they said if the figurehead options will be available in glow in the dark?

 

Originally, they were going to have the Pirate Maiden as the figurehead for the GITD ship, but they just changed that to the Grim Reaper due to popular demand.  The Grim Reaper figurehead is now going to be made in GITD plastic only, not gray as originally planned.  The other figureheads are only in gray plastic.  They say they can only do the Grim Reaper figurehead in one plastic due to production minimums they must meet.  

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Serenity said:

 

Originally, they were going to have the Pirate Maiden as the figurehead for the GITD ship, but they just changed that to the Grim Reaper due to popular demand.  The Grim Reaper figurehead is now going to be made in GITD plastic only, not gray as originally planned.  The other figureheads are only in gray plastic.  They say they can only do the Grim Reaper figurehead in one plastic due to production minimums they must meet.  

 

I.. y'know what, I can work with that. 

One GitD Sample! Mwahaha! 

 

... what? I didn't order the ship. But. I /do/ have all the figureheads locked in. >.>

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

 

I.. y'know what, I can work with that. 

One GitD Sample! Mwahaha! 

 

... what? I didn't order the ship. But. I /do/ have all the figureheads locked in. >.>

 

I actually thought about ordering the GR due to the GiTD materal. Mainly just to see how it is. In the end thou, I think I'll keep my order the way it is. I may add some bases, as I can never have enough bases.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dwarvenranger said:

Ya know, when I first heard saw it I said it's a nice ship, I'll get one. But I certainly don't need two, even if one of them is a ghost ship. And then I saw the new update. And now I'm getting two :rolleyes:

This is so close to being me. I have the second selected waiting to be paid for. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2020 at 6:49 PM, ksbsnowowl said:


Have you logged in to the Bones 5 pledge manager previously?

 

Lots of people were having trouble logging in at first because they were making errant assumptions about the PM. If you backed a previous Bones Kickstarter, this PM is new and entirely unrelated to the old one; you must register a new account for this PM. Also, you must make sure you are using the same email as you used to register/log in on Kickstarter, and it must be spelled the exact same way. Yes, capitalization matters. 
 

Hope that helps. 

Hey thanks for offering the suggestion, however, yes I had previously logged in multiple times to add and remove things from my list. I have my emails and passwords saved for the site and everything. Yet I still tried typing them in just in case. I tried all of my different email addresses and passwords even though I know which one is the correct one. I even tried the "register email" button but no confirmation email was sent...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Reaper User
1 hour ago, Canadian Brandon said:

Hey thanks for offering the suggestion, however, yes I had previously logged in multiple times to add and remove things from my list. I have my emails and passwords saved for the site and everything. Yet I still tried typing them in just in case. I tried all of my different email addresses and passwords even though I know which one is the correct one. I even tried the "register email" button but no confirmation email was sent...

Contact [email protected] and see if he can't help you out.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Grumpy Gnome
      Another “large collection of miniatures” kickstarters, reminiscent of the recent Blacklist Games Fantasy kickstarters.

      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nextlevelminiatures/next-level-miniatures-dragons-hoard-miniatures-vol-1/

      I am tempted, even though it covers a lot of things we already have.
       
    • By Cranky Dog
      Right on the heels of their last shipped campaign, Midlam Miniatures is back. After several years of halflings, the gnomes are back!
       
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/gnomes-a-class-of-their-own
       

       





       
      Also available in different pledge combos, two of the older campaigns:
       
      I already own this one from 2018 (Common - Garden Gnomes):

       
      Royal Court of the Common (Garden) Gnomes (2019):

       
    • By Inarah
      "5e campaign setting featuring new awakened animals as playable species, new classes, new subclasses and a host of one-shot ideas"
       
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/russrmc/animal-adventures-the-faraway-sea
       
      Launching July 20th. 
    • By Inarah
      Introducing the Ganorn, a full squad of 10 traditionally-sculpted resin miniatures in 28-32mm scale. 
       

       

       
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/32mmscifidinos/32mm-resin-sci-fi-dinosaurs-introducing-the-ganorn?
       
       
    • By Marvin
      Pixies, Wyrms, Demonicity – Three Mini Role-Playing Games
       
      Three ready-for-adventure mini-game boxed sets for your RPG game night, featuring the Tri-Stat System used in BESM Fourth Edition RPG.
       

       
      If you're looking for role-playing games that are concise enough to crack open and start playing right away, yet sufficiently robust and evocative to support longer campaign play as well, you've come to the right place.
       
       
      Welcome to the Kickstarter for the first three Tri-Stat System Mini-Game Boxed Sets – a new line of compact and complete role-playing adventure games that are compatible with Dyskami Publishing's flagship BESM Fourth Edition anime and manga RPG. Tri-Stat System creator Mark MacKinnon has distilled and customised the complete system into distinct streamlined versions for each of the three adventure games – targeting their specific genres and background settings in easy-to-understand boxed sets.
       
      Pixies, Wyrms, and Demonicity – it's time for your next great role-playing adventure!
       

       
      Pixies, Wyrms, and Demonicity – These boxed set RPGs are games of adventure, exploration, battle, heroism, romance, and imagination. Yet unlike in a traditional board game, the possibilities for exploration and action in these role-playing game are endless.
       
      Each of the three role-playing adventure games contains the following components:
       
      a 32-page full-colour rulebook that gives your group everything you need to play, with sections on character abilities, magical spells/paranormal powers, weapons and equipment, enemy encounters, items and equipment, and guidelines for integrating the Tri-Stat System game with the compatible BESM Fourth Edition RPG
      6 brief story scenarios so you can start playing adventures right away
      6 pre-generated player character sheet handouts, with game stats and illustration
      4 custom-etched dice specific to that boxed set
       
      You can pledge for one, two, or all three of these boxed sets during the Kickstarter.
       
      ...
       
      I know know nothing about these creators or the system, but I decided to back for Pixies entirely because of that picture of the corgi. 👀
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...