Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know why, but I really love these guys...:lol:

I need to figure out a good way to give them all little moss hairdos. 

Image 10-10-20 at 8.14 AM.jpg

And i wish they had done crew for the siege engines. ::(:

Does anybody make crew models that are sold separately?

Image 10-10-20 at 8.16 AM.jpg

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 9

19 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Old Glory miniatures has some in their 'Hundred Years War' range, but they're 25mm, so maybe a little small.

Irregular Miniatures Co. (in UK) has a few, but there aren't a whole lot of pictures on the site, and they look a bit crude to me.

Front Rank figures has some crew in their War of the Roses line.

Those are some that I know, there may be more out there.

GW used to make a lot of war machines with crew figures; you'll need to scour Ebay and/or bits sites to try to find them. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

50 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Old Glory miniatures has some in their 'Hundred Years War' range, but they're 25mm, so maybe a little small.

Irregular Miniatures Co. (in UK) has a few, but there aren't a whole lot of pictures on the site, and they look a bit crude to me.

Front Rank figures has some crew in their War of the Roses line.

Those are some that I know, there may be more out there.

GW used to make a lot of war machines with crew figures; you'll need to scour Ebay and/or bits sites to try to find them. 

Thank you for the ideas, Chaoswolf!     I don't know why I didn't think of GW! :blink:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

And i wish they had done crew for the siege engines. ::(:

I feel like most Peasant/Townsfolk ranges are gonna have a few pieces that look suitable for loading warmachines.  That does leave a lot of non-humans out, though.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

• You can use cannon crews for most of the stuff (cut of any fire)
  • The Assault Group has some seperate cannon crews, that could work. Even better you have a choice across historic time periods, nations and even some dwarves or halflings. (results of search "crew" on the home page).
  • Mantic sells sprues of skeleton, elf and dwarf crews.
  • Footsore miniatures has a trebuchet crew (for the really big trebuchet by Sarissa, so it has miniatures for people walking in hamster wheels).
  • Alternative Armies, sells crew (its an option on an artillery piece, you can sometimes choose which miniatures you want from a set), the ones I noticed was goblin knight crew. 

• You can make your own, using some Perry Miniatures figures. (just cut an arm here and there. Due to having a hammer used for stakes, the english archers sprue may be a good idea. It is sold by itself on the Perry website).
Edited by DragonWyrm
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1