Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

Recommended Posts

Spent far too long yesterday with a spreadsheet and two monitors full of pics of minis forcing myself to finally finally finally close my order in a budget-feasible way before Dec 1st. After many iterations of Sophie's Choice (some even literal), eventually decided on a least-worst conclusion, then logged on here to discover aaaaaaargh

 

Hmmmm, maybe I can add that Mammoth after all... 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I finally did it, I added the Pirate Ship.  I wasn't going to, but then my son started planning a pirate themed adventure for his brother's bachelors party, so I got the ship.  Somehow, I ALSO got a fan favorites added to the list as well; the pledge manager is a dangerous place.

  • Like 5
  • Haha 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

Latest email Update tonight sets a new PM initial pledge closing date moved to December 5th.  PM will stay open for add-ons until January 31, 2021. 

 

 

 

No matter how long you give them some people will always want you to extend the date. Says the guy that just locked in his pledge and may add a bit more later.

 

Fairly modest order this time compared to almost one of everything in Bones IV

Bones 5 Core Set x1

Extra Wraith Dreadnights x2

Option: Rune Wights x1

Option: Encounter at Gallowgard x1

Option: Encounter in the Dwarf King's Crypt x1

Expansion: Dungeon Dwellers x1

Option: Encounter - Shadows of Ravenhome x1

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TaleSpinner said:

Well, I finally did it, I added the Pirate Ship.  I wasn't going to, but then my son started planning a pirate themed adventure for his brother's bachelors party, so I got the ship.  Somehow, I ALSO got a fan favorites added to the list as well; the pledge manager is a dangerous place.

 

You only got ONE ship? LOL I already told my wife that we're going to have a shelf dedicated to a scene of a regular pirate ship being chased by a pirate ship crewed by undead pirates. I even ordered some scenery stuff from an etsy shop that had 3D printed barrels that have weapons, skulls and such to make them look like they are loot for an undead pirate crew, and will be using the pirate king shrine from the Brinewind Box Reapercon thing as what's driving the undead pirates :D Of course, I didn't want the Fan Favorites either, but once I saw the Mammotaur and the turtle paladin, I couldn't resist! And, my daughter is getting into 5 Nights at Freddies, and of course they have animatronic characters in the Fan Favorites that she said she would love to paint.

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

Well, I finally did it, I added the Pirate Ship.  I wasn't going to, but then my son started planning a pirate themed adventure for his brother's bachelors party, so I got the ship.  Somehow, I ALSO got a fan favorites added to the list as well; the pledge manager is a dangerous place.

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. :B):

  • Like 4
  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Zink said:

 

Fairly modest order this time compared to almost one of everything in Bones IV

Bones 5 Core Set x1

Extra Wraith Dreadnights x2

Option: Rune Wights x1

Option: Encounter at Gallowgard x1

Option: Encounter in the Dwarf King's Crypt x1

Expansion: Dungeon Dwellers x1

Option: Encounter - Shadows of Ravenhome x1


This being my first KS, I of course went hog wild, but if I had needed to severely restrict my spending, my list would have looked very similar to yours. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. :B):

 

I must have crawled through the pet door.......:blues:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I was supposed to be done, but ended up paying for some extra walls of stone. Thinking of using them as dungeon walls. Maybe drill som holes and put magnets in them for use with the Ettinstone KS dungeon tiles and such. Which means I might get more before we're done ... xD

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Reaper_Jon hello. There was talk in the past about possibly being able to buy additional cannons. Is there still a chance of that? Or did the decision not to offer them in this ks as xtras been decided? 
 

I was really hoping to add some to arm my fisher price snd playmobil ships... 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My current amount is relatively small... I'm hoping to make it larger once I have confirmation from EI that more money is coming my way.  Just that waiting game, y'know?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Welcome to the Hotel Reaperforum. :devil:


On a dark Texas highway, cool wind in my hair.

Warm smell of Bones plastic, rising up through the air.

 

 

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Guyra said:

Well, I was supposed to be done, but ended up paying for some extra walls of stone. Thinking of using them as dungeon walls. Maybe drill som holes and put magnets in them for use with the Ettinstone KS dungeon tiles and such. Which means I might get more before we're done ... xD


Nice! I basically did the same (though I am not doing ettinstone). They are perfect for dungeon walls. I maxed out my pledge (10 sets, so 40 wall sections), then gave my cousin (who backed for $1) $50 to max out his PM and get me 10 more sets (plus shipping).  Ron mentioned in one of the Twitch streams that the Walls of Stone 4-pack was one of the best-selling items in the pledge manager. 
 

10 hours ago, Smokestack said:

@Reaper_Jon hello. There was talk in the past about possibly being able to buy additional cannons. Is there still a chance of that? Or did the decision not to offer them in this ks as xtras been decided? 
 

I was really hoping to add some to arm my fisher price snd playmobil ships... 

 

Ed Pugh has confirmed no more power-ups will be added to the pledge manager. So, no, there won’t be separately available cannons. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ksbsnowowl said:

Nice! I basically did the same (though I am not doing ettinstone). They are perfect for dungeon walls. I maxed out my pledge (10 sets, so 40 wall sections), then gave my cousin (who backed for $1) $50 to max out his PM and get me 10 more sets (plus shipping).  Ron mentioned in one of the Twitch streams that the Walls of Stone 4-pack was one of the best-selling items in the pledge manager. 

 

Sweet! And yeah, I can imagine it is! I'll probably max it out eventually, as well. :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, ksbsnowowl said:

 

Ed Pugh has confirmed no more power-ups will be added to the pledge manager. So, no, there won’t be separately available cannons. 

Thanks. I guess I can just buy the wizkids ones then after all. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

  • Similar Content

    • By haldir
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/culturehustle/spray-the-everlasting-artist-eco-spray-paint-system?ref=recommendation-projectpage-footer-3
       
      Saw this on on my recommendations & thought it might have some value amongst our hobby.
       

    • By Glitterwolf
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1617482578/fantasy-stunners-pin-up-miniatures?ref=discovery&term=fantasy stunners
       

    • By Cicciopiu
      FB suggested this to me... this seems pretty good... let's share!

      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/883643045/wicked-foundations-tales-of-terror-5e-miniatures/description


    • By ladystorm
      This is the Bones 5 Information Thread.

      In an effort to reduce confusion by people seeking information and asking on topic questions, we are creating two threads for our Bones 5 Kickstarter.

      This is the thread for information and questions.  
      This thread will be moderated to ensure forum rules are followed.  
      Posts of chatter and enthusiasm will be relocated to the Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread. https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/89441-reaper-bones-5-enthusiasm-and-commentary-thread/
       
      Please find the project on Kickstarter.com here:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reaperbones5/reaper-miniatures-bones-5-escape-from-pizza-dungeon
       
    • By MedusaMiniatures
      Hey all! Here is a link to my current Kickstarter, 28 old school orc soldiers for 3d printing. Thanks for looking!
       
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/medusaminiatures/3d-printable-orc-soldiers-sculpted-by-medusa-minis-7-days
       
       

  • Who's Online   10 Members, 1 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...