Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

Well didn't post it before, but im done. Got my last order in over the weekend. I am now sitting just a bit over $600. Wow, just realized im wave 5:(

Full Moon Fever x1

Power Up: Dragonslayers x1

Power Up: Rocky Brush Holder Option x2

Power Up: Pirate Maiden Figurehead Option x2

Power Up: Disapproving Hand Spell Effect x1

Bones 5 Core Set x1

Extra Petey the Pizza Dungeon Mascot x2

Extra Gem Dragon x1

Extra Halloween x1

Valfuryx x1

Option: Dragon Bust x4

Option: Aganzarax the Foul, Huge Dragon x2

Mouslings x1

Troll Bridge Encounter x1

Yokai x1

Shavynra the Slayer x1

Option: Storm Giant x1

Arakoth the Ancient x2

Bust Collection x2

Dungeon Dwellers x1

Sirens x1

Shadows of Ravenhome x1

Kaiju Chaos x2

Greek Odyssey Expansion x1

Brinewind Expansion x1

Chronoscope Expansion x1

New MSP Paint Colors x1

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, R2ED said:

How can you tell which wave you're in? 

Click on the "View Pledge" on the top left of the main Bones 5 Kickstarter page, it will show you some of your backer info, including what save you're in.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

I'm tempted to buy a second boat in the off chance I can flip it for a profit, but I'm not sure...

I thought about that too, but then decided I just wanted two. :lol: But, I would say you won't have to worry about not making money off the second one. Matter of fact, I would say that you will probably be able to pay for both of them if you sell one. The official D&D ship (Falling Star Sailing Ship) is selling for 170 here, and it has cardboard floors, and this one is FAR superior (IMO). Heck.. I may have just convinced myself to buy a third and sell that one to pay for the other two....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

On a dark Texas highway, cool wind in my hair.

Warm smell of Bones plastic, rising up through the air.

They stab it with their steely knives
But they just can't kill the beast

• Like 6
8 hours ago, R2ED said:

How can you tell which wave you're in? 

If you pledged directly through the manager, and not through KS, you are probably in the last wave.  Which sounds worse than it is.  Reaper moves through things pretty quickly once they get rolling.

I just looked at my pledge...Wave 18.  Sheesh, I must have been asleep at the wheel.

• Like 3

I've been rather slow with my pledges this time around but I did get my initial pledge in the day the PM opened. I am really happy Reaper has moved the PM closing out to Jan 31st. There's a few more pieces I want to get . . . 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Sylverthorne said:

I .. think I'm done. Provided Andi doesn't tell me, 'actually, we need one of this, and one of those' before things close up.

Every time I tell myself "I think I'm done", it turns out I'm not . . . ::D:

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

Yeah, I thought that I was done too. Looks like I'll be adding some more items before the Jan 31st deadline. Maybe the Troll Bridge, more paints, possibly along with the Ballista and friends. At this rate it's easier to list what I'm NOT getting ::o: 

A side note to the U.S. later wave backers, my backer number was around 200 and I'm in wave 1 (UK) You'll still get your goodies before me ::P: 

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

side note to the U.S. later wave backers, my backer number was around 200 and I'm in wave 1 (UK) You'll still get your goodies before me ::P: 

I wonder if the Canadians will get theirs first again.... Or if we will have something totally different happen like Australians getting theirs first.... 

• Like 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.