Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ksbsnowowl said:

Brinewind extras is a great little add-on. I’ve already ordered 4 copies, but the temptation to get one more is always there...  Maybe the temptation will be taken away from me so I stop spending money :upside:

You're post made me go take another look at that set, and well, I just did my part to help you out with the removal of temptation by ordering myself a second one. :lol:

• Haha 9

11 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

In case you didn’t hear folks, items in the pledge manager are already starting to be removed as quantity limits are reached .  So if you were thinking about it... get it soon!

I'd love to, but y'know, still waiting on a letter with more info on various things from the government and work, so I can't do much in the PM. 

Oh well, if things don't get acquired world isn't going to end, I'd already paid for the core things we really wanted earlier. 

• Like 5

Is the pledge manager completely empty for anyone else this morning? All that shows up on the main page is the “Add one of everything” option. 

The top banner still shows the number and total for things I had sitting in my cart, but when I go to the box page, nothing shows up. 

It was working yesterday. I’ve only tried on mobile today; haven’t had a chance to check on a laptop yet. 

Edit: Just tried on a computer, and I got the same results. 

Edited by ksbsnowowl
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 12/11/2020 at 5:51 AM, Chris Palmer said:

In case you didn’t hear folks, items in the pledge manager are already starting to be removed as quantity limits are reached .  So if you were thinking about it... get it soon!

I'm good! Hell, I've been good since August or so. No temptation to add to the pile, other then bases but even then I'm good to go with those.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ksbsnowowl said:

Is the pledge manager completely empty for anyone else this morning? All that shows up on the main page is the “Add one of everything” option. 

The top banner still shows the number and total for things I had sitting in my cart, but when I go to the box page, nothing shows up. 

It was working yesterday. I’ve only tried on mobile today; haven’t had a chance to check on a laptop yet. 

Edit: Just tried on a computer, and I got the same results. 

Seems to be working fine for me. Some things have disappeared, but for the most part it's still operational.

• Like 3

• Super Administrators

We are currently aware of an issue on the Reaper Pledge manager for bones 5 where items are not showing up, We are currently working to resolve the issue don't panic! We believe we know what the problem is, I will update as soon as I know more.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 12/7/2020 at 1:46 AM, PhantomAsh said:

Aaannnddd I caved and went in for Nathavarr and the Storm Giant. They've been sitting  in my box for ages and were cuts I had made earlier. But, I'm getting the Cloud Giant (or whatever she is) from the Greek set and I felt bad getting all those other dragons and not this one.......... who can blame me. Either way, that probably is it for me; there's plenty of other things I'm interested in, but they're either a fair bit more (oh, encounters), or low enough on the priority that I don't mind waiting until retail (like the beastmen - nice, but eh at this point).

I initially didn't want the Storm Giant. I have no real need for it, and it doesn't fit with my Dragons, Pirates, Dinosaurs and Lovecraftian mythos theme of my miniatures, but once I saw the actual mini I couldn't help but get it. I can't wait to paint it :)

• Like 3