• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/13/2021 at 12:37 AM, Chris Palmer said:

Reaper has posted a 360 video reveal of the Dark Depths Expansion contents: 

https://youtu.be/o9F5IC-T-eM

So glad I got two of these sets!

Woah, that set really is pick of the litter!  Fingers crossed I actually pushed the button on it at the very end,  but I genuinely don't remember - and we're so close now I don't want to spoil the surprise. But I do know I'll be mighty  unhappy with him if 2020 Me dropped the ball on this one. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I'd post my list, but I don't think that Reaper has the hard drive space to display it. :ph34r:

I pulled mine up yesterday on my phone but it didn’t fit in one screen shot...so I gave up. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

I am probably in the minority, but TBH I am in no hurry to get my box (after all, were the hell would I put it right now). I know I should be excited, but honestly, lately I have not been excited about much. Hopefully I get out of that funk soon.

I'm in the same boat actually.

At least as far as getting more minis go.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, R2ED said:

The real question is how do we know if we've won?  Is Jon going to dm us? Will a box magically appear?  

I don't think he's actually sending them early, I think he's just getting a random sampling of orders to make a guide for what size box people should use when packing once fulfillment begins. 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

I don't think he's actually sending them early, I think he's just getting a random sampling of orders to make a guide for what size box people should use when packing once fulfillment begins. 

That’s the sense I got as well. 

• Like 2

Just in case anyone missed it, they mentioned on Reaper Live last night that they do not plan to begin processing fulfillment before June 1st. So, at a minimum it looks like there are a couple more weeks of waiting. 

I’m starting to get excited. I have begun 3D printing some docks/boardwalk/catwalk (wasn’t sure the correct term and the internet is giving me a lot of different answers) to build a little port/harbor/pier(similar problem as the first term) for the pirate ship and the city of Brinewind. 

647D4570-5A91-4EBD-A1C1-3F55BE4A1C01.thumb.jpeg.4ad6d002ed774c203d9a4a9d0cf89c8c.jpeg

• Like 13