Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

2 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

here's my idea so far, been fiddlign with it in my paint program

DragonOilSlick.jpg

That was about how Anne got with her doodling with paint on a pallet. The way Anne did it, it was a neat effect to it. I say go for it!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rignes said:

I'm trying to keep my costs below a certain amount.  I'm curious, what can I expect (roughly) for shipping costs to the Eastern USA?  I know it can't be predicted but what  was the ball park for just the core set in the past?

USA is normally free shipping, it has been for previous KSs, but it does not say it right now on the KS page so i do not know for this time

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rignes said:

I'm trying to keep my costs below a certain amount.  I'm curious, what can I expect (roughly) for shipping costs to the Eastern USA?  I know it can't be predicted but what  was the ball park for just the core set in the past?

Last KS I think I paid $6 for my initial shipping pile, the core set and a single giant snake.

That was before I added to the pledge manager and paid more, though :blush:

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, haldir said:

Not being a rock nut, this doesn't bother me one bit. 

Just give me the items I need if that item ever comes up in a game. My players don't care.

I should have used purple text. I fully know that most people don't give a hoot!

39 minutes ago, Talae said:

They are for summoning things due to their similarity to the pentagram.

That is indeed a good excuse. But hey, **cutting** a stone into a 5-sider is possible too!

37 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

their non-existence in nature is how you know they're maaaaaagic crystals :P

My magic is not Lovecraftian, therefore it isn't deliberately geometry breaking.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Rignes said:

I know Reaper tries to keep shipping cost to a minimum but the recent rate hikes to everywhere, who knows. I think the best way to get this answered is on the official media channels for the KS.

4 minutes ago, Rignes said:

For Bones 4 USA I paid about $15 shipping for the core set and two expansions.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

USA is normally free shipping, it has been for previous KSs, but it does not say it right now on the KS page so i do not know for this time

Actually there was a cost for US last time but it was minimal at best. Nothing that had me going WTH.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

i'm more m eaning in general, not really specifically the ones of this kickstarter

actually the best dinosaur mini i've ever seen is Reaper's Carnotaurus. That actually has everything right, other than arm. position. I have two in pewter, it's a great mini

to get me off my dinosaur ramblign that no one cares about and wants to torch me for, i think i want to paint this guy like an oil slick

4a88111a326c1a2fce2e2c8828928e08.jpg.aa592f67681cddc815cd25095dcf4ad7.jpg

You could then call him Fawz'l Fyewl

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

I’m thinking I’ll have to sculpt feathers on some of the Dino people, but otherwise I really like them. Especially the mage triceratops guy. Hubby has an NPC (formerly PC) “trihorn” that that mini would work great for. 

Though, I do think they should have been their own add-on, and the daimyo expansion could have ninjas. Which would just be Japanese peasants :rolleyes:

Edited by redambrosia
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, Doug Sundseth said:

Nice. Now I want to do that with Turbodork color-shift paints.

Now I wanna do that. Hmm I may have to buy one & use it on my Ebonwrath I own already.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, JDizzO said:

For Bones 4 USA I paid about $15 shipping for the core set and two expansions.

I think I was around $13. I am in Maryland. 

$12.91 and $1.36

2017 Core Set ($100)
x1100.00
Dreadmere Expansion ($50)
x150.00
Lost Valley Expansion ($50)
x150.00
Hill Giants ($10)
x110.00
Fire Giant Huntsman ($10)
x110.00
Hill Giant Huntsman ($10)
x110.00
King of the Jungle ($10)
x110.00
King Cobra ($15)
x115.00
Frost Giant Raiders ($15)
x115.00
Stygian Barge ($30)
x130.00
Shipping Paid
Minus Pledge Credit
Total Paid
$12.91
Completed on: 09-10-17
Paid at paypal.com

Order #72410

Argent ($20)
x120.00
Shipping Paid
Total Paid
$21.36
Completed on: 04-18-18
Paid at paypal.com

Order #90893

2017 Core Set ($100)
x1100.00
Darkreach Expansion ($50)
x150.00
Fan Favorites ($50)
x150.00
Monsters ($7)
x214.00
Dire Beasts ($4)
x520.00
Villagers ($15)
x230.00
Demons & Devils ($14)
x114.00
Snake Cultists ($6)
x530.00
Ape Attack ($4)
x520.00
Cave Dwellers ($10)
x110.00
Horror ($15)
x115.00
Sophie & Friends ($4)
x624.00
Zombie Dragon ($10)
x110.00
Dragon Turtle ($15)
x115.00
Wraiths ($10)
x110.00
Rocky ($12)
x112.00
Trolls ($12)
x112.00
Narglauth ($15)
x115.00
Living Statue Spartan ($5)
x210.00
Living Statue Amazon ($5)
x210.00
Tree of Despair ($12)
x112.00
We Will Roc You! ($15)
x115.00
Agramon ($10)
x110.00
Blacksting, Wyvern ($18)
x118.00
Rulers of Hell ($15)
x115.00
Thunderfoot Behemoth ($8)
x216.00
Blacktooth Terror ($12)
x112.00
Stygian Barge ($30)
x130.00
Argent ($20)
x120.00
Total Paid
$619.00
Completed on: 04-19-18

the prices on the side looks like it added an extra 0 at the end ... 
Edited by Smokestack
  • Like 2