Jump to content

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread


ladystorm

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Club said:

I don't know where you got those UPS Canadian brokerage rates from, but here is what they put on their website, and what I usually see them charge.

 

Hate them so much. Rather deal with USPS any day.

Agreed on both counts.

 

Yet I'll still be happy to get new toys.

 

18 minutes ago, ratsmitglied said:

They're UPS's retail rates. Reaper's rates are something that they've negotiated with UPS for these shipments.

Don't worry, our hate of UPS fees will remain undying.

 

It's all part of standard Sith Lord training. That and dealing with telecom service over the phone.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

*shakes  @TGP down for more pics of minis in the wild*

 

R A W R !!!

C28484A8-302E-4665-A5E3-8317E65BAAED.thumb.jpeg.759edd67866637c60776011191f345d2.jpeg

Get offa mah lawn!

 

 

B E W A R E    O F   G R E E K S

743E4FBD-31A1-4D91-BB5D-49435F72B083.thumb.jpeg.25a555f33e441c69fe61ce6518742589.jpeg

…bearing poker chips, …For Scale. 
 

 

 

 

 

At least I was only shaken, and not stirred.

Edited by TGP
Having to add pictures from phone during an edit.
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

Wait. So now we managed to get UPS mad at us too?

 

That isn’t hard trust me. We have numerous ups picks up and deliveries at my work daily and they all seem to have an opinion on how we should load or help them unload.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TGP said:

 

R A W R !!!

C28484A8-302E-4665-A5E3-8317E65BAAED.thumb.jpeg.759edd67866637c60776011191f345d2.jpeg

Get offa mah lawn!

 

 

B E W A R E    O F   G R E E K S

743E4FBD-31A1-4D91-BB5D-49435F72B083.thumb.jpeg.25a555f33e441c69fe61ce6518742589.jpeg

…bearing poker chips, …For Scale. 
 

 

 

 

 

At least I was only shaken, and not stirred.

 

You know, the fire giant was probably the purchase I was most iffy about - I don't know why, but just something about the pose was all flat and very undynamic, I think, to me - but man, I like that picture! Im regretting that one less now, there is way more depth to that then I thought.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are they doing the shipping counter again? I don't remember if there was one last time. I thought there was but it was weirdly not obvious to get to, or I am confusing that with bones 3. Not sure.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, EvilJames said:

Are they doing the shipping counter again? I don't remember if there was one last time. I thought there was but it was weirdly not obvious to get to, or I am confusing that with bones 3. Not sure.

 

I think they are just attaching a counter to Twitch this time around; it seems to be available during the livestreams.

 

... I am only just realizing now that I actually bought several transparent minis but never got around to buying the inks. Guess those won't be first on my list.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same Nunae. I'd love to know more. I can't imagine why nobody in the UK hub is updating Jon.

They have the containers in, you would assume they can share updates on their progress or predictions of what they're doing.

Heck, even a photo of an empty warehouse where they're setting up would be something I'd be very happy with.

 

Containers missing is information you can't get, but a general planning for something you have in-house in another department / hub, would be something I would expect to get.

 

That said: I'm loving all these photo's of people receiving their stuff! 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Venun said:

Same Nunae. I'd love to know more. I can't imagine why nobody in the UK hub is updating Jon.

They have the containers in, you would assume they can share updates on their progress or predictions of what they're doing.

Heck, even a photo of an empty warehouse where they're setting up would be something I'd be very happy with.

 

Containers missing is information you can't get, but a general planning for something you have in-house in another department / hub, would be something I would expect to get.

 

That said: I'm loving all these photo's of people receiving their stuff! 

The uk hub (according to a reaper support email i received when i emailed them) does not have their second container. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Went to the Kickstarter page and looked at the comments.  Word of advice: DON'T DO THAT! 

RANT WARNING!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Good grief!  The amount of entitled whining and sniveling is off the charts.  One person wants Reaper to compensate them because they're in Wave 1 but other people got their toys first!!  Another claims they took time off from work to camp in front of their computer to be sure they got Wave 1, but other people are getting their toys before them and it's not fair!!  Sheesh...  I also love the people that somehow expect a small US company to be able to predict how International politics and global events are going to play out TWO YEARS IN THE FUTURE, and have everything planned out so that they, the customer, are not inconvenienced,  Grrr...   

 

 

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, DunnoD said:

The uk hub (according to a reaper support email i received when i emailed them) does not have their second container. 

 

Really? o.o

They mentioned last time we got updates there were a total of 2 containers, 1 was in, 1 was on the way and had passed the border checks and such.

I'm pretty sure it was said the container had arrived at the facility aswell, but not entirely sure on that anymore.

 

@Reaper_Jon can you share what info you have, or persue some information from the UK hub to supply us with more information?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Venun said:

 

Really? o.o

They mentioned last time we got updates there were a total of 2 containers, 1 was in, 1 was on the way and had passed the border checks and such.

I'm pretty sure it was said the container had arrived at the facility aswell, but not entirely sure on that anymore.

 

@Reaper_Jon can you share what info you have, or persue some information from the UK hub to supply us with more information?

Yep. I was under the impression of the same thing but when i got the email back yesterday it said there was no second container 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

    • By Cranky Dog
      Midlam keeps chugging new sets that are hard to resist.
       
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/halfling-domestic-infantry
       

       







       
      I skipped on the last gnome one, but the whimsical fancifulness of this one has got me hooked.
    • By ced1106
      More villagers for your town!
       
      Many of these poses are unique and, afaik, unavailable elsewhere.
       
      All In Pledge shows all sets available in this KS. Sets and smaller bundlers are available, and sets from the previous Villagers KS are available now from the creator's website.
       
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blackstone/blackstone-heath-the-villagers-part-2
       

    • By zemjw
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/giochiuniti/pathfinder-arena
       
       

       
       
      Already well over fund target, with 19 days to go
    • By Lidless Eye
      Another one from Crippled God Foundry, focusing on ruined terrain (with non-ruins as a future stretch goal) and more creepy Undead and graveyard dwellers.

      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crippledgodfoundry/ruins-of-hollow-hills/description

       
      “Ruins of Hollow Hills” is a collection of Fantasy Ruined Buildings, Thematic Scenery Pieces and Miniatures as 3D Printable Files for Resin and FDM printing.
      All the buildings, scenery and miniatures from this campaign are designed for tabletop role play, skirmish games, wargames of 28-32 miniature scale or for use with your scale model projects!
       All the Buildings, Scenery & Miniatures from this Campaign are 3D PRINTABLE FILES ONLY!
      This means that you have to print the miniatures in a Resin or FDM 3D Printer .
       
      In the picture below you can see all the buildings, terrain pieces & miniatures included in the Core Set:



      They also have add-ons with STLs from their previous projects as well as their ended Monstrober promotions.
       
       
    • By Guindyloo
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kontraros/order-of-cthulhu
       
      This is funded with 10 days left to go. There are busts, 75mm, 38mm and a couple of kickstarter exclusives.
       
      Miniature's Den is currently painting the female bust and will be working on a few more pieces on his twitch streams: https://www.twitch.tv/miniaturesden
       



       

       

  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...