Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

I just checked UPS My Choice. It has my address in there, and my email. So the previous stuff that I didn't get notified for *should* have had a notification.

I'll keep an eye on the PM so that if UPS drops the ball *again* I can go yell at the store about it.

• Like 4
  • Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

I just checked UPS My Choice. It has my address in there, and my email. So the previous stuff that I didn't get notified for *should* have had a notification.

I'll keep an eye on the PM so that if UPS drops the ball *again* I can go yell at the store about it.

FWIW I got an email from UPS  and its in PM ... but nada in My choice

• Like 4

Even when I lived in CO, My Choice was crap. Pay an extra fee so they deliver in a specific time window? Nope. They take the money and ignore delivering in that time window. I have very low opinion of their system.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Well, it looks like I worried just a bit too soon. Got my tracking notification. No delivery date as of yet, but now I can watch it like a hawk and arrange to get a friend over here to get it in the house when it arrives. I did not think I could get more excited, but I am!

• Like 14
37 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

I got my shipping notice!  

Wave?  Did you get a ship?

Still waiting for mine. 

News this evening.... all KS shipping is suspended due to a Fire Marshall inspection. Reaper has to rearrange some things in the warehouse to comply with safety regulations.  Shipping is expected to resume on Monday or Tuesday morning.  An update will be sent tomorrow. 

Edited by Inarah
  • Sad 7
1 hour ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Still nadda.  Maybe tomorrow....

... if only I had something else to work in......*points in random direction*.... oh look, there's some figs I could work on......

No, the Fire Marshal has them making changes so temp suspension of shipping. (per Reaper Live!

ninja'd by Inarah

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So I asked this question TWICE on LIVE, and no response so I am asking here:

Can we please get a page with all the bones 5 stuff showing pictures like we did on bones 4? It would help greatly to inventory our stuff, especially NONE of the power ups are on Kickstarter AND they are NOT in PM 5.5

Also, will Bust collection come to retail seeing as it is not in PM 5.5, which I assume was because it was not popular?

@Reaper_Jonand @Reaper Ron can you help on this? Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I'm just about finished with my inventory of my Bones 5 goodie box. Everything seems to be there and in good order except the cat on the ogre cart in the Brinewind expansion. So far, the only other confirmed ogre cart cat I've had word on was also just a vaguely cat shaped blob. I'm wondering if it's worth reporting to Reaper in hope of getting a well made replacement or if I'm better off accepting it as a loss. If it is a universal failure the cart might not ever make it to retail.

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Still waiting for mine. 

News this evening.... all KS shipping is suspended due to a Fire Marshall inspection. Reaper has to rearrange some things in the warehouse to comply with safety regulations.  Shipping is expected to resume on Monday or Tuesday morning.  An update will be sent tomorrow. 

Still waiting for mine too, Wave 1 Dragonfolk/Rune Wights/Normal Ship. Finalized first order within 10 minutes of pledge manager opening. Mildly frustrating. Figured once they got the container mine would go nearly instantly to the front of the line... but as of Thursday night, the outlook is shipping next Tuesday at the earliest.

• Sad 4
35 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Still waiting for mine. 

Oof. That's unfortunate. Taking 3-4 days to rearrange is a considerable amount of rearranging required. But eh, if it has to be done, so be it. I want them staying safe.

• Like 3

I just received emails for 3 packages, not sure of weight but $140 shipping, Wave 6, includes 2 ships and nearly all the cursed items, no tracking info yet.  But since I'm DPO, I don't expect to get anything for at least 3 weeks.

• Like 4