Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

Forgive my confusion, I've been collecting since Bones 1 but I don't remember everything that's been offered along the way. When referring to DDS2, is that something different from the 2014 "Dragons Don't Share" box? I'm trying to confirm what I have here, I don't see the number 2 on the box, but I think it's the one you are referring to. (If so, what was DDS1?)

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Cintra said:

Forgive my confusion, I've been collecting since Bones 1 but I don't remember everything that's been offered along the way. When referring to DDS2, is that something different from the 2014 "Dragons Don't Share" box? I'm trying to confirm what I have here, I don't see the number 2 on the box, but I think it's the one you are referring to. (If so, what was DDS1?)

If I remember correctly, dds1 was metal and a prior offering. Dds2 was a bones offering that came in one of the KS projects. I have it here, somewhere. 

• Like 1

I was pleasantly surprised to wake up this morning and learn that my Bones are out for delivery today! The little plastic adventurers found a time warp and erased a whole day of travel time! Fortunately my fiancée works from home on Fridays so she'll be able to bring it inside if it arrives before I get home (and she's almost as excited as I am for them to arrive).

• Like 10

Notification for UPS fees are received and paid!

Far less than I expected. But the declared value is also far lower than what I actually pledged for. Uncertain as to how to react.

[Call for UPS shenanigans on standby.]

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 5
20 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

So close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
image.png.82b0fb7ddb71a0d68b8fbb8b61e63609.png

Now watch it'll go in circles & deliver to your place around 2 or 3 this afternoon. 

Here, UPS only delivers after 5 pm, usually around 530 to 630. Holidays it's closer to 8 pm...

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, haldir said:

Now watch it'll go in circles & deliver to your place around 2 or 3 this afternoon. 

That is exactly what happens.   Right now the truck is near Douglas on my pic. 

It will get to our town around noon, then make all of it's stops at businesses before delivering to residences. It's not going to show up until around 3:30 - 4 pm. 

ETA: Unless I get lucky, and the driver doesn't want to trip over my packages. I've had that happen with larger packages before - he'll stop in on his way into town to get the big boxes off his truck ASAP. 

Edited by kristof65
  • Like 5
30 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

I keep hoping my box will magically be in Arizona already

Anyways, what color translucent did the gem dragon end up being? I ordered two but don't actually know what to expect 

I think it's in clear bonesium.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, lowlylowlycook said:
42 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

I keep hoping my box will magically be in Arizona already

Anyways, what color translucent did the gem dragon end up being? I ordered two but don't actually know what to expect 

I think it's in clear bonesium.

Yes, clear.  What's also cool is that the base is hollow, so electronics could easily be added.

I'm hesitant to paint mine, as the material is exceptionally clear and crystal like as it is, and almost looks like quartz crystal straight out of the packaging.

IMG_1407.jpeg

IMG_1408.jpeg

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

My box was delivered today, as promised.:winkthumbs:

A more modest order than most of you have been getting.

There was no shipping note/checklist in the box.  Is that normal for the stuff being shipped in the UK?  Fortunately I still have the email from where I locked in my order, so I was able to confirm that everything I ordered is present and correct.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, alchemist said:

My box was delivered today, as promised.:winkthumbs:

A more modest order than most of you have been getting.

There was no shipping note/checklist in the box.  Is that normal for the stuff being shipped in the UK?  Fortunately I still have the email from where I locked in my order, so I was able to confirm that everything I ordered is present and correct.

I had no shipping note or checklist in my USA order either...

• Like 5