Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my stuff 30 min ago. Everything but the ship (supposedly, haven't checked yet). My package arrived with DHL after being sent out with Parcelforce (no idea who they are, maybe they operate only in the UK?). DHL changed their process since last I got something with fees on it from them. Instead of asking for cash at the door which was always a struggle they'll send you a bill later. Much better.

Currently I'm waiting for my bf's meeting to finish so we can go into an extended lunch break and dig through it a bit.  

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Nunae said:

Got my stuff 30 min ago

Nice to read that! I'm still waiting; my package is "hold to ransom" by Spanish custom. It is two weeks atm, lets see when those people gonna do their job!

Spanish Custom is a real bottle-neck...

• Like 2

Kickstarter Update #135: UK and AU Update; Bones 5.5 Second Chance Summer

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reaperbones5/reaper-miniatures-bones-5-escape-from-pizza-dungeon/posts/3275448

Happy Monday, Backers!

Just another quick update to keep you guys in the loop:

UK Zone shipping is continuing. Wave 1 is 100% complete, and Wave 2 is 92% complete. Waves get smaller as we go on, so we'll be knocking through them faster. Overall, the UK team (which is very small) is nearing 50% completion and is working hard to get all orders for the UK and Europe out as quickly as possible.

AU Zone shipping is still underway at 88% complete as of last week.  Our partners at Aetherworks expect almost all AU Zone fulfillment to be wrapped up this week.

USA fulfillment is complete! All orders for the US zone have been completed and shipped. If you have not received a shipping notice, please log into the Reaper Pledge Manager and then click on Order History in the upper right-hand corner. If there is any tracking information, it will be here. If you don't see any tracking, please contact [email protected]

If you have any issues with your order once you have them in hand, please contact our Customer Service Department at [email protected] We are working through getting errors fixed as quickly as we can. 

Pledge Manager Re-Opened - Second-Chance Summer

We have re-opened the Reaper Pledge Manager for Bones 5!

Our primary reason for re-opening the Reaper Pledge Manager is to allow the almost 2000 backers who did not close their pledge a final opportunity to do so.  This is also the last chance for anyone who missed the Kickstarter to get Bones 5 products at Kickstarter pricing.

• Bones 5 Backers who did not finalize their pledges: please log into the Reaper Pledge Manager and finalize your Bones 5 order that you pledged for in 2019. This will be your last chance to get your Bones 5 rewards.
  • Anyone else: you MUST create a new account (old account log-in information will *not* work) and choose whatever you want. Forgot to order a Dark Depths Expansion? Now's your chance. Missed that dragon? Go get it now. Tell all your friends that missed out on Bones 5!
  • The Reaper Pledge Manager will only be open for a limited time. Right now that window looks like 90 days, closing somewhere around the beginning of October.
  • ALL ORDERS from this re-opening will ship in early 2022
  • Limited Items: not everything from the Bones 5 Kickstarter is available.  If you don't see an item, it should be available at retail in 2022.

As always, we appreciate you guys sooo very much! Have a great week!

• Like 1

The slow process of inventory finally starts!!

So far so good:

Sea Giant (polearm is bent, but that was expected)

Brinewind Extras

Yog-Sotthohhoweveritsspelled

Aganzarax

Troll Bridge Encounter (bridge is warped but easily fixed) (I never knew there was a baby troll piece in this one. ::D:)

Many more to go! 

• Like 3

Currently, about halfway through (not counting the box sets I got or the ship) my loot & so far, nothing amiss!!! I did find a small straight piece of plastic on the table, I'm not exactly sure what it's from either. It's around a 1 inch long, it has wood texture & has a shaped plug on the end. I can post a pic, but does that ring a bell to anyone?

So far I think the only thing I'm disappointed in is the minis for Shadows of Ravenhome & the big spiders in Emirith Kul. SoR minis are so tiny they feel like 25mm scale vs other stuff. The Rune Wights tower over them. The spiders are deformed & will need baths before they can be worked with.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, haldir said:

Currently, about halfway through (not counting the box sets I got or the ship) my loot & so far, nothing amiss!!! I did find a small straight piece of plastic on the table, I'm not exactly sure what it's from either. It's around a 1 inch long, it has wood texture & has a shaped plug on the end. I can post a pic, but does that ring a bell to anyone?

So far I think the only thing I'm disappointed in is the minis for Shadows of Ravenhome & the big spiders in Emirith Kul. SoR minis are so tiny they feel like 25mm scale vs other stuff. The Rune Wights tower over them. The spiders are deformed & will need baths before they can be worked with.

Those sets, and the Carnal Pit of the Ghoul Queen, were much better for terrain than the figures. The figures were really bland and low resolution, but the terrain will be super useful. I don't really mind sizing discrepancies personally, though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, haldir said:

Okay, so I wasn't alone with Shadows and the Vampire daughters being very undersized.  I got two of the same by mistake and wasn't sure, as the Mother and Harpy types were normal sized.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, haldir said:

I did find a small straight piece of plastic on the table, I'm not exactly sure what it's from either. It's around a 1 inch long, it has wood texture & has a shaped plug on the end.

That sounds kind of like the spar that comes off the stern of the ship, but you said you haven't unpacked your ship yet.

Maybe post a pic.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ShaneB said:

That sounds kind of like the spar that comes off the stern of the ship, but you said you haven't unpacked your ship yet.

Maybe post a pic.

Definitely not the ship. As it's in the garage, I opened that before I even got my main box. I got my shipment on 2 days.

It's out of an non-Box -Core-Set. I've stuck it in a spare bag & will keep it just in case. I'll post a pic when I can. Some sorta small wooden pole that plugs some where.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, haldir said:

Definitely not the ship. As it's in the garage, I opened that before I even got my main box. I got my shipment on 2 days.

It's out of an non-Box -Core-Set. I've stuck it in a spare bag & will keep it just in case. I'll post a pic when I can. Some sorta small wooden pole that plugs some where.

Any chance it's the harpoon that goes in the eye of the undead shark that's part of the Raft of the Damned from the Brinewind Extras set.  It took me a while to figure out where that piece went... I kept trying to fit in on the raft, until I looked at the picture of it.

• Like 3