Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

28 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Any chance it's the harpoon that goes in the eye of the undead shark that's part of the Raft of the Damned from the Brinewind Extras set.  It took me a while to figure out where that piece went... I kept trying to fit in on the raft, until I looked at the picture of it.

That's a thing? I never had a harpoon for my raft, huh

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 2

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Chris Palmer said:

Any chance it's the harpoon that goes in the eye of the undead shark that's part of the Raft of the Damned from the Brinewind Extras set.  It took me a while to figure out where that piece went... I kept trying to fit in on the raft, until I looked at the picture of it.

Wait. The shark-raft is supposed to have a harpoon?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sirithiliel said:

That's a thing? I never had a harpoon for my raft, huh

9 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

Yes, I got two of the rafts and they both have it.  I can get a photo of one of mine tomorrow, but in the meantime here’s the picture from the Kickstarter in which you can see it sticking out of his eye. ( I realized I assumed it is a harpoon, but you can’t really tell what it is since the head is buried in the shark.)

701437C8-20C3-436B-AEA1-96E99D3F8192.jpeg

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

The Raft of the Damn was a bit of a puzzle to assemble.

But yes, the original art kinda shows something sticking out of the shark's eye.

• Like 1

Yah I remember opening that pack around the time I found the piece. Thanks for the help.

I've got just a couple sets + the box sets & inventory will be fully done. Overall nothing missing so far. I do have a couple F'-warped up pieces. Hopefully, hot water method straightens the pieces out. The arch in the Dwarf Crypt, the gate in the Gallowgard is warped so bad the 2 pieces barely connect & trying to force the pieces just cause each end to pop out (ughhh) & wow, the Ballista must be made of "warpy wood"!! Hopefully, the hot water & gluing the pieces together to strengthen the piece will help the warping.

Again, overall happy to get everything & nothing major just nuisance stuff.

• Like 4

On 8/16/2021 at 11:13 PM, Venun said:

What wave are you Glitter? I'm wave 4, it seems to be getting faster now.

To be honest, no idea...

I've not looked at the waves since it didn't really matter during the last kickstarters which wave I was in, as EU customer it didn't do much last times.

There is some "second chance" stuff I'd like to get, but it burns me that I have to use a second email. I have a dedicated email for transactions, period. Sure, I have other emails, but they are confidential / professional. I really don't want to create a new email I then have to manage to buy some additional stuff one time. If that is how it is going to be, HARD PASS.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, vulture said:

There is some "second chance" stuff I'd like to get, but it burns me that I have to use a second email. I have a dedicated email for transactions, period. Sure, I have other emails, but they are confidential / professional. I really don't want to create a new email I then have to manage to buy some additional stuff one time. If that is how it is going to be, HARD PASS.

I know this has been mentioned before, and I can confirm that it definitely works for gmail (and my work email), but if you add +[something] to the end of your email most providers see it as going to the same address - e.g. [email protected] would go to [email protected]

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

that's what I was going to say ye. At least Gmail has made a policy where you can add a dot to your E-mailaddress, or +something at the end, before the @.

I use my E-mailadres [email protected] (not my real one) in multiple ways, like [email protected], [email protected], etc.

Should work with [email protected] aswell 🙂

Edit: and if all else fails you can always create an alias for your E-mail, most hosting providers provide that option.

Edited by Venun
  • Like 3