Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

On 10/2/2021 at 10:46 AM, the_largest_rodent said:

I’ve been on the fence about buying a ghost pirate ship. I bought the regular one, and I also have the Wizkids Falling Star pirate ship, so I don’t really need a third one. And I’m not likely to play in the dark so the glow feature isn’t all that useful for me. But I thought maybe airbrushing acrylic inks on it could really make it look cool. Has anyone put together the ghost ship yet? And if so, what are thoughts on it?

I have it and have assemble it. I got 2 regular and the ghost ship, as i didn't know if I'd like the ghost ship or not. Once I had it in hand, though, i LOVE it. I've been doing some tests with it with not just inks, but doing some very watered down washes of paint. It's worked out pretty well, and the watered down paints look cool in the light and add detail to the glow in the dark.

Here are the pics of my tests:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/96602-glow-in-the-dark-sophies-revenge-pirate-ship-wip-thread/&tab=comments#comment-2031435

Your mileage may vary, but I am super happy with it!

• Like 4

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kickstarter Update #138: UK/EU Shipping Update, 5.5 Pledge Manager Closing Oct 31.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reaperbones5/reaper-miniatures-bones-5-escape-from-pizza-dungeon/posts/3322117

Hello Backers!

Just a quick shipping update for our UK and EU backers.

UK Zone shipping is continuing. Our UK team is wrapping up Wave 12! This image was posted yesterday on our Reaper Rooms Instagram.  Give 'em a follow! The guys are moving quickly and orders are shipping daily now.

1e12a53cc741f9ae3a3f8773c9d3eb94_original.png.49f02483218b14a4763a6c79bdaae835.png

AU Zone shipping is complete! All orders for the AU zone have been completed and shipped. If you have not received a shipping notice, please log into the Reaper Pledge Manager and then click on Order History in the upper right-hand corner. If there is any tracking information, it will be here. If you don't see any tracking, please contact [email protected]

USA fulfillment is complete! All orders for the US zone have been completed and shipped. If you have not received a shipping notice, please log into the Reaper Pledge Manager and then click on Order History in the upper right-hand corner. If there is any tracking information, it will be here. If you don't see any tracking, please contact [email protected]

If you have any issues with your order once you have them in hand, please contact our Customer Service Department at [email protected] We are working through getting errors fixed as quickly as we can.

Pledge Manager Re-Opened - Second-Chance Summer

****ALL ORDERS from this re-opening will ship in early 2022****

****PLEDGE MANAGER WILL BE CLOSING OCTOBER 31, 2021****

We have re-opened the Reaper Pledge Manager for Bones 5!

Our primary reason for re-opening the Reaper Pledge Manager is to allow the almost 2000 backers who did not close their pledge a final opportunity to do so.  This is also the last chance for anyone who missed the Kickstarter to get Bones 5 products at Kickstarter pricing.

Bones 5 Backers who did not finalize their pledges: please log into the Reaper Pledge Manager and finalize your Bones 5 order that you pledged for in 2019. This will be your last chance to get your Bones 5 rewards.

Anyone else: you MUST create a new account (old account log-in information will *not* work) and choose whatever you want. Forgot to order a Dark Depths Expansion? Now's your chance. Missed that dragon? Go get it now. Tell all your friends that missed out on Bones 5!

The Reaper Pledge Manager will only be open for a limited time. Right now that window looks like 90 days, closing October 31, 2021.

****ALL ORDERS from this re-opening will ship in early 2022****

Limited Items: not everything from the Bones 5 Kickstarter is available.  If you don't see an item, it should be available at retail in 2022.

Check out all of the new stuff we added a couple of weeks ago!

Thank you guys for your patience!

• Like 4

ye it's something new. Seperated dwarf zombies and ghosts would be easier to snag up then a full encounter piece, but the gate or the statue duplicate would not be a bad thing either. You know those situations in a throne room where you have big statues next to the throne? one to the left one to the right? One would need 2 statues for that 😛 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Venun said:

ye it's something new. Seperated dwarf zombies and ghosts would be easier to snag up then a full encounter piece, but the gate or the statue duplicate would not be a bad thing either. You know those situations in a throne room where you have big statues next to the throne? one to the left one to the right? One would need 2 statues for that 😛 

I agree with your thinking...one of the reasons I got two of this encounter to begin with.

That being said, I can’t imagine there won’t be entrepreneurial types who will be buying the Encounter sets and breaking them up for resale on the usual

secondary sites.  

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 3

BONES V arrived.

I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the War Mammoth.

Figuring it was again a pigmy Mammoth like the last time but this one is bigger.

Needed to pay for Customs due to the Brexit thing, so I will probably refrain from ordering anything outside the EU for now unless I really really need it.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

BONES V arrived.

I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the War Mammoth.

Figuring it was again a pigmy Mammoth like the last time but this one is bigger.

Needed to pay for Customs due to the Brexit thing, so I will probably refrain from ordering anything outside the EU for now unless I really really need it.

Finally mate!!! Good to read that you finally received your order!!!

• Like 2