Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

1 minute ago, Sirithiliel said:

Hate to break it to you, but there are 3 similarly sized dragons previewed at RCon that haven't shown up yet :ph34r: as well as the Asian dragon

Really?  I thought Valfurax and Aganzaraxwere two of those three?  Have I got my previews all mixed up?

• Like 2
  • Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Cygnwulf said:

Really?  I thought Valfurax and Aganzaraxwere two of those three?  Have I got my previews all mixed up?

There are five total, presumably one for each classic ecil dragon color from dnd

Here are my pics of the missing 3 not in the KS yet

IMG_20190829_101943.thumb.jpg.bb24638cefcc7f25c68c56788b9231fe.jpgIMG_20190829_110713.thumb.jpg.7cf474e81b97314d3a92b47b3a732ae0.jpgIMG_20190830_092724.thumb.jpg.5e9d9b7835df8181b4b09883a3af5106.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5
2 hours ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

The core set is not really very interesting for me (not Reaper's problem ... mine ... I just have too many minis ... 21 or so). 

Too... many... minis...

Individually, I know what the words mean, but when you put them together like that, they just don't make sense! :upside:

Hoping for some goodies in the part 3 of the Daimyo expansion. Some ninjas, some unique folklore critters....

• Like 2
  • Haha 13

I hope it is an add-on. I don't want to wait for retail but I am also not getting the expansion just for it haha

Still waiting on bones 4 mammoth to hit retail....

5 minutes ago, Cygnwulf said:

@Sirithiliel  ok, I'm just going to blame a memory fault... yeah those three are all happening.  Really hoping for a good breakup to the core set so I don't go hugely over budget, but I probably will.

Good thing it looks like I might be getting a raise at the end of the year, lol.

I am iffy on one of those dragons and might pass him up, but the other two are definitely adds for me

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

Wait what is this guy? I found him when looking through my RCon pics...he has not been included in my dragon calculations 

If I recall, that fella was previewed on an early Reaper Bones Live before KS5 as a 'Shadow Dragon'. Was said multiple times to not be a free mini of the month when asked but preview of 'something else'

• Like 3
1 minute ago, COGobs said:

If I recall, that fella was previewed on an early Reaper Bones Live before KS5 as a 'Shadow Dragon'. Was said multiple times to not be a free mini of the month when asked but preview of 'something else'

Ah interesting. I remember he was smaller than the other five

I am not sold on this dragon ,will need to think about it once he is revealed. He is the only one of the ones we have seen that I am on the fence about

IMG_20190830_092528.thumb.jpg.ee151b844724a8b92d8425bdbf5e7f57.jpg

• Like 3

It's a lot of awesome dragons all at once, it's reasonable to be on the fence about one or two of them.

My faves are definitely the swampy one, the shadow dragon one that you posted above and the Asian dragon. Those three were all must-haves for me and then I'm for sure going to get all of the other new sculpt dragons too.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Sirithiliel said:

Ah interesting. I remember he was smaller than the other five

I am not sold on this dragon ,will need to think about it once he is revealed. He is the only one of the ones we have seen that I am on the fence about

He has a cool face, but his body is kind of short and the claws on the wings, while cool that their huge, look a little bolted on/insectish.  I would like it better if they bulked up the 'forearm' part of the wing to make a better support for the huge claws.  I will probably still paint him though, lol

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

My faves are definitely the swampy one, the shadow dragon one that you posted above and the Asian dragon. Those three were all must-haves for me and then I'm for sure going to get all of the other new sculpt dragons too.

Mine would be Mr swampy, the 'black', and the one on all fours with the head spikes

But kind of like the 'red' too. I want to put a spider Mini on his base 

He reminds me of some posh fancy lady leaping onto a chair because she saw a mouse

IMG_20190829_101943.thumb.jpg.bb24638cefcc7f25c68c56788b9231fe.jpg.555232d2ef8202ece8bd3a8f7d20fdf2.jpg

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 2
  • Haha 19