• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening gents and gentettes,

So finally got another one finished this afternoon. I was working on him for a while now and got done painting him two nights ago, let him cure, got his base attached last night, and then this afternoon on my lunch break (working from home for the foreseeable future) got his grass stuck on and photos taken.

So with this elf, I didn't want to just do him in either browns or greens, so went with yellows and oranges with some leathery colors instead.  I also did his bow thinking of more of an ivory bow, so off white. There were a few other things I could have done with him, but calling him done. This one is a classic Ral Partha Julie Guthrie figure from her range "All Things Dark and Dangerous", from back in the eighties.  Most of them you can still end up getting still from Iron Wind, so that is a plus. Anyways, here he is, hope you like him!

• By Darcstaar
      Since I’m wrapping up Deladrin, here is the next in the queue.  Devona, Female Wizard.  She’s a curious wizard with plate mail leggings, a chain mail skirt, and a staff that looks more like a spear.  Also, is her torso adorned with a breastplate?  Or is it part of her dress?  And what’s up with the scalloped things on her back?

Not sure what I’m going to do with her.  I hope you enjoy the process of discovery tagging along with me.  The one thing I have decided is to try to give her more of an East Indian skin tone.

• By 72moonglum
      And here is another figure I just finished, a classic Tom Meier Elf Princess. This was from the Personalities and Things that Go Bump in the Night Range, sculpted in the eighties.  This was the second version of this figure, the first one far more simple.  Anyhoos, lots of flowers and she's a pretty small figure, so hope you enjoy the mini! She's not currently available on the old Iron Wind web site, but she was fun to paint just the same!

• By Darcstaar
      Last new show off from me for a while.

I finished him a while back.  
      His WIP is here.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/87019-darcstaar-vs-bones-1-ep-4-kieran-tallowmire-wizard/&tab=comments#comment-1844494

I initially wanted to paint orange.  That got me thinking of a sunset color scale.  It came out OK, but the process was harder than I thought it would be.  Also, I’m trying to go through old Bones faster, but this was taking too long!

A shot of his Fireball scroll.
      I went with burnt out candles to avoid needing to worry about OSL.

I tried to pattern the feather as an owl feather.

Hope you like it!
      C&C welcome.
    • By NyarlaBcn
      Sartzanek, the mad archmage! Twisted like an iron pole struck by lightning. On another world, on another time, he says he was Blackcloack, the lord of an infinite dungeon. On sundays he is Zifnab and White Jenkins, the small aberration on his shoulder, secretly a dragon. For a while he liked to play games with adventurers and claimed his name was Penthos. 
      Who knows, really. He may just be an old lunatic. Or maybe a sorcerer like no other... you decide. At your own risk. 

• Who's Online   19 Members, 3 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)