• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nakatan
      My take on 54mm Zweothel.
      Join my Patreon and Instagram to see more
      https://www.instagram.com/story1000suns/
      Vote for her on P&P
      https://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/27985

• By Peithetairos
      Finally I finished my conversion of Nienna Elfen Ranger. I pretty much changed every aspect of the original mini.

New things attempted: Cloth textures and freckles.

C&C very welcome.

Areas to improve: Blends (smoother is always better), finer texture patterns, sculpt could be a little cleaner in some places.

• By MoonglowMinis
      Here's an odd one.  Anyone know of a miniature of someone over-bundled up against the cold?  I have this vision of an elf who has made his home in a frigid land despite being unaccustomed to the weather.  Just wondering if there's a playful model like that out there of a character wearing too many cloaks and scarves.

It's not-essential but I would love the opportunity to bring this weird character to life.
      ----
      As an addendum, if you have suggestions for models that could be easily converted I'm also interested.  Or resources for sculpting scarves and the like.
    • By 72moonglum
      Good morning Reapermaniacs,

So here's one I've had painted for about a week or so but have never just gotten around to sit down at my normal computer to post him.

This one is one I've actually had for a long time, and it's an old lead version back from the seventies.  I had to at one point I think scrape off some paint. I had another newer version of him, but the detail was pretty soft so ended up painting up the original, whose details were so much more nice and crisp.

And being he was a "high" elf, I wanted him to have some nice light colors, no greens and browns.

Anyhoos, here he is:

I've been on a recent kick painting these older miniatures, even old by Partha standards (pre-eighties).  I think I'm going to keep painting them, putting them into my normal mix of newer, old Partha figures.  In any case, hope you like them!

• By Mothsniper

Never painted fully white mini before.
         This was extra fun and easy!
      CONVERSION
      Red and White Wizard.  Now I kinda want to do every color combo wizard.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)