Shrugging, Aleria signals her wolf and follows along. "Looking over at the rest she says "Well, come on. It's the best deal we have found so far."

LT

Lance & Rurik both eye the portly fellow and then hearing Aleria point out the truth of their current situation, they pick up their pace and follow along.

ERL

Lance grabs the elf and pulls him along with.

The fat fellow leads you out of the market and to a larger private apartment. Outside stand two rather rough looking men, they bow before the portly man and open the door.

"Come in, come in," he says steping inside. The apartment is large for a medieval dwelling and well furnished. Once inside the man claps his hands. "Greta, fetch us some wine and sweetmeats." A rather ugly looking woman pops out from behind the curtain blocking off the kitchen and bows then dashes back inside. The man points to a section of floor with a nice carpet. "Sit, lets talk awhile."

As you all gather around the carpet Greta comes back in with a number of silver flagons and two pitchers of wine. As she hands them out and pours your drink the dwarf notices something odd about her. Its almost as if she has some orc features. She disappears again and comes out with a tray of fruits nuts and other sundries.

"Now then," the fat man says settling in, watching you drink and eat ravenously. "I may have work for you, yes indeed," he titters. "Yes you look like the rough type and I have some problems that need to be dealt with, are you interested?"

Mialie smiles tightly "As long as it doesn't get us into too much trouble. It seems that because we are not from around here we seem to upset the locals. Tell us what you want and we will take it from there and see if it is something we can help with."

LT

"Yes you look like the rough type and I have some problems that need to be dealt with, are you interested?"

Lance merely nods as he eats, but will listen and watch the man for signs of deception.

ERL

Rurik watches the servant, but says nothing of it. But will let the others know of it later

He eats and listens to what is said.

ERL

"Oh you wont be bothering anyone at all I would think," he sips from his wine goblet completely relaxed. "If fact there are many who would likely find the task most pleasing. There are some people who are giving my business some trouble in beggartown below at the foot of the hill. Thugs and such trying to extort my friends and I. I would like you to get rid of them for me. I will send one of my servants with you to point them out. Succeed in this task and I will have more work for you. Fail and...well then you wont fail me will you?" he titters.

As Lance finishes chewing he wipes his mouth across the back of his hand. As he drinks some of his wine he looks about the apartment for any indication to what this man business is.

“We’ll sounds simple enough. What’s the catch. Are these thugs hired by competitors or something. If you don’t mind my asking, what line of business are you in? he reaches an grabs another bite to eat.

Rurik simply follows the conversation, waiting to see when it will turn to the subject of payment

ERL

"I would be most interested in knowing what your business is too." Says Mialie "And I would also asks a question of my own. We are new to these parts, as you no doubt can tell, thus we are ignorant of the areas laws. What is the law on slaves and slavery? I ask because where we come from we keep no slaves, thus we are un-esed to such practices. But if it something that occurs here, I wish to offer no insult by inadvertantly saying something against it and find myself in 'hot water' sort to speak." She smiles wryly at the man.

Aleria smiles to herself Goood call there Mia. she thinks Now we will know a bit more about the orc slaves and find out if we are actually in the wrong because it is normal here. No use in upsetting the locals any more than we already have.

LT