Sign in to follow this  
lazarp

GW Chaos Warriors Command

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting The Engineer, this hulking monstrosity of flesh and steel was originally another Nurgle-themed baddie from Games Workshops Rogue Trader boxset (like his friend Screamin' Eddie).

Not quite as happy with this one as I was with Eddie, for all his details he ended up kinda boring looking, but I was rather pleased with how his fiery belly turned out.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Screamin' Eddie, purveyor of the finest human meat to be found in all the Radlands! 

Had a lot of fun painting this guy. Originally, he was one of the big Nurgle baddies from Games Workshops Rogue Trader boxset, but I thought he worked well as a more generic Post-Apoc mutant (they all could really). 

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Ooook
      For a little contest in a small LotR French Community :

and close-ups :

• By Lidless Eye
      They called them Renegade. Traitor. Heretic. Just for abandoning the lies of the Corpse-Emperor for the loving embrace of Grandfather Nurgle. They heard his call, they would tend to the eternal garden.

Here are some of my last finished miniatures of 2019, I just forgot to upload them to the forums.  Cultists, Renegades, and Traitors to serve in my Warhammer 40k forces.

• By aku-chan
      The Undying King is a nameless monarch from a long forgotten kingdom, whose quest for immortality saw him and his subjects turned into war machines conscripted to fight an endless war.

(In actuality this is Katakros - Mortarch of the Necropolis from Games Workshop)

Eventually the whole thing will look like this:-

But at the moment it looks like this:-

I probably could have done with leaving things in even more bits (painting the inside of those capes is going to be a nightmare), but that's a problem for future me.
      Starting on the base:-

Did all the grey rocks with a basecoat of Cold Grey, a wash of Black Wash and drybrushes of Cold Grey and Ghost Grey.

There's some rocks I want to do as a blue-grey, that's the next task.
  • Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)