Snakepeople squad

paintybeard

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regrettably I cannot use links due to the firewalls on my vessel. If the powers that be decide that a small scale pewter nipple is likely to cause unjustifiable mayhem then I will just have to bow to their judgement.  

I'll admit to being slightly puzzled by this as these are Reapers own figures and they are shown with no censorship in the store section of this site.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, paintybeard said:

Regrettably I cannot use links due to the firewalls on my vessel. If the powers that be decide that a small scale pewter nipple is likely to cause unjustifiable mayhem then I will just have to bow to their judgement.  

I'll admit to being slightly puzzled by this as these are Reapers own figures and they are shown with no censorship in the store section of this site.

Yeah, it doesn't make much sense, but it's how Reaper rolls.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, paintybeard said:

True, but they want the forum to be family friendly ( in the US way) so therefore they want those links.

I could help you out. when home I could snag that picture, upload it through my postimg.org if you want, and when done you could delete the pic?

Then it would be linked..doesn't cost me much bandwith?

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, paintybeard said:

A little while since I have posted anything, so here is a snakeman (and snakewoman) force that has won a few battles for me playing "Song of Blades and Heroes".

Spoilered for ...saurian stuff.

Hide contents

@paintybeard I noticed you were able to copy the link now as we agreed.

I have removed it from this post now, so people will like your work in the appropiate post.

I will keep that link active, no worries.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, neurocog said:

Great work!!! I have never heard of Song of Blades.  Is it like an open source WH40K, where you can use any type of miniatures from different companies?

Song of Blades is published by a company called Ganesha Games, and yes, one of the nice things about it is that you can use just about any figures in your collection. I also like the extreme variety that is allowed in building your forces.

• Like 3