Sign in to follow this  
aku-chan

Sir Hugo - Crusader

Very nice. I like the figure and the paint job.  I was going to ask which of Reaper's KSs it was in, but then I saw that eagle on the back side. 

• Thanks 1

He had no high-tech gear on him at all. Only the Iconography gives it away as 40K. Did you freehand the Eagle on the cloak, of did they sculpt it in?

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the 'Likes' and comments everyone!

12 hours ago, TGP said:

He had no high-tech gear on him at all. Only the Iconography gives it away as 40K. Did you freehand the Eagle on the cloak, of did they sculpt it in?

It's sculpted detail.

There's all swirls around it as well, but my hands weren't steady enough to pick them out.

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Elf86
      One of the three from #2550.  Been a while since I've touched a paint brush.  Tried to use up as much of my old Ral Partha paints from LOOOOOOOOOONG ago.  I made zero attempt to make him pretty.  But there wasn't enough to give him that LARP image at a renaissance fair.  

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I completed this one today. 03892, Dark Dwarf Striker is a Dark Heaven Legends model that was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. The other models of this series are on my to paint list. I bought the metal versions, plus two enlarged Bones Black models.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day and Happy Holiday everyone, not a Christmas related model, still I managed to paint this one last week. Games Workshop Warhammer 8572M, Necrarch Vampire on foot sculpted by Mark Harrison in 1996.
      I painted it with Reaper MSP paint. I used 09274 Vampiric Shadow for the skin, shaded with brown and purple. The robe and cloak are mostly 29843 Solid Black, 09279, Fresh Blood.

• By aku-chan
      Working on something new.
      I don't paint many large scale minis, so thought I'd make a thread.

Like all the newer Kingdom Death holiday releases, you get a large display mini and a smaller gaming mini, in this case it's range regular Aya as some sort of adventuring barmaid.
      I made a little start to the larger Aya:-

Working on her barrel as it will involve lots of messy drybrushing. So far the barrel has had a basecoat of Parasite Brown/Ochre Yellow, the barrel stand is a base of Parasite Brown/Scarlett Red and the fancy end is Bronze. It then all got a good coat of Brown Wash.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of 02811, Dain Deepaxe. This one took me a little longer to finish. There is so many details on this model, it's amazing. This Dark Heaven Legends model was sculpted by Werner Klocke.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)