Sign in to follow this  
Bonnie Bailey

Santa Dwarf

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolkDiggity
      Hey, everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I haven't been very active on here for a while, but I've been painting. I figured that I'd start putting up my backlog of models. I love Dwarves, and this was a really cool model to paint. I'm particularly happy with the NMM, but if I were to change one thing, I would probably alter the tone of the hair and beard a bit so that it doesn't so closely match the armor.

• By fanguad
      It's been a while since I've painted a Reaper miniature, so I thought I would post my latest creation here.

I had a lot of fun painting this mini - blue is one of my favorite colors to blend with, and I enjoy painting fun hair, like her braid in the back.  TMM was used on the metal.
    • By 72moonglum
      Hello again guys,

so recently been a bit inspired to paint some old miniatures, ones that were nice and dark lead.  Part of the reason for this is I want to get these painted before they actually disintegrate or get a lot of lead rot, so I'm going to be hopefully keep painting the few ones that I have that are really old, just to get a protective cover of paint on them, and because let's face it, they're basically just cool!

So today I've got two dwarves from an old Citadel boxed set, whose name I don't remember but it was probably something like Court of the Dwarf King. Later when I get inspired I'll hunt it down on the Lost Mini Wiki.

So they are two dwarves, a dwarf queen and a dwarf wizard/vizier/councilor or something of that nature.  Took the photos yesterday afternoon and it was a little cloudy so the back view of the queen is little dark, but everything else worked out pretty well

with the dwarf queen, I thought she had like a little mole under her mouth, which is why there is that odd line, because it might have actually just been an irregularity in the cast.

Anyhoos, hopefully you guys enjoy these little gems from the past, Games Workshoppe before it was Games Workshoppe.  As I find time, I'm going to be painting other great oldies as well, apart from all the Partha stuff I normally paint.
    • By Lidless Eye
      After many many moons, I finally finished painting Captain Long Drong, leader of the Slayer Pirates, from the good old Dogs of War days of Warhammer.

• Who's Online   28 Members, 1 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)