Thuusia, The Violet Witch

PhantomAquarist

Painted her to be a vampiric white witch! The Violet Witch is an Elvin protector to the forests. Not quick to trust most, and will kill as quick as wolfsbane if prompted.

For some reason the metal around the Jewel on her staff is showing up hardcore blue. I only lightly dusted the inner area, but all that metal is showing up as blue in pictures compared to in person. And I have no clue why. Lol

There's more pictures uncensored in my group at this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/447509039179230/permalink/531957040734429/

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Images removed for nudity
  • Like 16

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Brother Jim said:

The link requires a facebook login.

I'm sorry that's weird. I don't know why you'd need that to view it. Although the good news is it's not making it so that you have to log into my specific account. You just have to log into Facebook in general. So there shouldn't be any harm to it. There's supposed to be pictures I had censored here...

Update: For some reason they took down my pictures that I had up that were censored, and then as everyone can read on my post where it says "images removed for" they put "nudity." The censor bars were big enough to be bikini tops so there was nothing being shown. They told me that you're not allowed to have censor bars??????.......??? I ended up asking them why the exact company that runs this forum has an issue with a figure that they sell themselves and to top it off is shown topless on the sales site. It's not painted or sculpted sexually and by the end of the day the figure isn't a real human, and should be seen instead as art. They kept refusing to answer me directly on this topic, and repeatedly told me I have to use links. So there was pictures here. but for some reason they have an issue with censoring pictures. Which was a good thing to do and not a bad thing to do. Lol. So I can't show the pictures on here even if I wanted to. I have to send links now. Their own product can't be shown on here. This system is comedicly broken when it comes to the logic. "We'll sell them visually nude but we don't want to see them after they're painted." XD

Edited by PhantomAquarist

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Iridil
      So I needed an NPC - and this Bones V townsfolk called to me as a low level mage. He is supposed to be a ship's mage, helping dvinine weather and sea creatures, so I choose blue and then tried freehand silver symbols. My lack of freehand skill and patience quickly showed up! But he's good for the table and was done in time to use. He looks a bit worried - which fits the character

• By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead, followed by Chaos and Reptilians.
      I already have my Lost World Project which tells a tale of Conquistadores, Reptilians, Dinosaurs, and a lot more. And has some Undead in Jungle and or Pirate style in it.
      My Shifting Sands project is all about Undead, Arabian and Egyptian style Undead.

This thread will be filled with my beloved Gothic Undead, Demons, Monsters and all things that go bump in the night.
      In my Lost World Project I tell an ongoing story, here I will post about all other dark things without coherency.
      There might be snippets of loose stories to accompany a mini or not...

I hope you guys and gals and creatures will like it.

Let's kick off with the critters I painted a while ago to get a feel of what is coming.

Enjoy! ( or not)

Bats and a Murder of Crows

EDIT: I will include some Bones and minis. The bulk will be metal and I want to give the project an oldschool vibe/.
      Preferred minis will be, Reaper, Grenadier, Ral Partha, Rafm, Metal Magic, Otherworld and Early Citadel.
      The Asian Undead will be from Zenith since I backed the Kensei Undead Samurai KS and will get their own thread.  ( Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon) and the Egyptian ones are in Shifting Sands Project)

EDIT: Since the 3D printing bug bit me, the bulk will probably become 3d printed now.

EDIT - Asked to merge my Undead Threads into one.
      Now CHILDREN of the NIGHT.

This is for all the Ghotic Undead and their friends like Werewolves/Witches/Demons etc etc..

Eldessa Necromancer

Ral Partha Female Vampire

Lurien and Aysa

Bat Demon

• By Inarah
      Picked up a few of these a year or two ago and am slowly getting them painted.  They have a different feel from Reaper's usual models. 

Sister vampire in a different color scheme.
    • By Inarah
      Classic old school vampiress sculpt by Sandra Garrity.  Rawr!  She's a bit petite by current standards, so I built up her base just a bit.  But, oh, how that cloak flies!  And the ruffles edges on her shroud gown!

I did the back in a cooler purple:

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Lysette, a mage from the Bones USA line by Reaper.

Started on this one back in January, but got stuck on her dress so she spent a while in the Cupboard Of Unfinished Things.
      Unfortunately, my camera doesn't like her sky blue hair and it's really blown the colours out, she looks a tad better in hand.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)