• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Sculpted by Patrick Keith.  Having fun experimenting with yellow shading and GW Contrast paints.  No basing yet, all my stuff is packed. 

• By TGP
      Subtitle: Whaaaat!?  Pendrake painted something?

This was an exercise in improvisation. People like to use the google hangouts to have painting sessions. But, all my painting stuff normally lives in the next room away from the computational machine. But some of it had gotten waylaid and dropped off in the wrong room so I decided to see if I could manage something. @knarthex was in the hangouts painting tiny CamelFlag patterns on tiny NATO troopers at the same time. 

Here is Galladorn getting a bath in Simple Green diluted with water. The plastic bag is the type I use mostly for sorting Miniatures. File this under: how to mess with gooey-green cleaners and stuff near expensive equipment. 

Next he got buried in paper towels to dry off. 

#Searchwords
      TGPTGP;  Wizard, Flaming Sword; tabletop; Bones;
    • By NyarlaBcn
      Sartzanek, the mad archmage! Twisted like an iron pole struck by lightning. On another world, on another time, he says he was Blackcloack, the lord of an infinite dungeon. On sundays he is Zifnab and White Jenkins, the small aberration on his shoulder, secretly a dragon. For a while he liked to play games with adventurers and claimed his name was Penthos. 
      Who knows, really. He may just be an old lunatic. Or maybe a sorcerer like no other... you decide. At your own risk. 

• By Maledrakh
      #3: Sexy lady on a grave

The bared-shoulder-come-hither-look in a tight formfitting dress has to be a vampire, don't you think? Why else would she be standing on a grave looking all alluring?
      I painted the dress with Green Stuff World Metalcolor Cæsar Red (a metallic deep red) and Reaper Rose Gold, a metallic pink. I find these colours work very well together.
      Rose gold is not available at retail (yet). I won the Rose Gold on the Halloween Twitch stream lottery draw together with three other paints and some halloween-themed minis (Yay! I actually won something for once! And I did not already have the minis! Double yay!) and what better way to try it out than on a shiny, clingy, silk dress?
      The provided grave-base fit perfectly on a 30mm lipped base.
    • By nervisfr
      hey guys,

here is a little conversion about the mercenary mage ; Leysynn.

The original magic staff has been removed for a simple one (more natural for my mage), made from needle and some wire mixed with glue. 
      The figurine was unbased and cut a little bit to be more mixable with my 28mm collection. So he lose his feet and the end of his long dress.

hope you like him

Cheers
      Eric
  • Who's Online   30 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)