Sign in to follow this  
haldir

Corpse Flower mini? Anything?

About the only thing I've found is the Creeper Vine from Pathfinder Battles but it's a medium size mini. CF is also a large based creature. I've thought about putting 3 or 4 of those onto a large base & going with that but I'm open to options. I could use the Dragon Plant in Bones but I've used that mini already for a creature & to me, it just doesn't fit the description as well as I'd like. Death Star Lillies in Bones would be nice but again, too small.

Anything?

Corpse Flower:

636596564985758976.png

• Like 3

it appears to be a cluster of flowers, why not take a group of death star lilies and a roper or the desert mouth thing and stick them together into a single thing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Glitterwolf said:

Stick Death Star Lilies and a few Cthons on this one?

https://www.reapermini.com/search/cthulhu/latest/77516

Or this one?

https://www.reapermini.com/search/cthulhu/latest/77564

Shub is way to big for this one. Shub fits on a 4 or 5 inch bases easily. The other one is a nice base thou. Options are nice to have.

I found a set of AL adventures set in the Moonshae Isles (Forgotten Realms). Pretty hefty encounters but I think it'll be a fun adventure for all involved. Orc variants, formorian giants, & a shadow dragon!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Not exactly what you wanted, but how to Make Your Own.

The Auld Grump

I'll take a look as I don't mind DiY minis. This set of adventures would be a way off anyways. Even thou it's AL, the characters are in Hillsfar & I have 2 more trilogies I wanna run before I even think about this one. Being in the Moonshae Isles & such I do think about travel times between adventures.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, criticalhit said:

I believe that the Dragon Plant is large sized: https://www.reapermini.com/miniatures/77505

Once I receive the Fan Favorites Expansion from Bones V, I plan to use 923: Whispering Ghoulsbane for one.

Yah I know its large & I thought about that but I used that for anther plant creature & I dont feel like using it again so soon. I'll either DIy or use @Werkrobotwerk idea. It'll be bit before they hit this adventure so I have time.

Well it appears there is a actual mini coming in the newest prepainted set  (the Eberron themed set being released next month)

corpse-flower_pre.jpg

Works for me!! (Helps I won't be running these adventures for quite a bit of time anyways, so the set should be out in time).

• Like 3