Sign in to follow this  
Original_Carl

Mini Collector Seeks Advice

I have a fair number of minis. Some old, some new. Until recently, the idea of selling any of them was abhorrent.  But now I find myself at a point where I don't know that I need to have a bunch (like hundreds) of random Ral Partha and Grenadier stuff from the early-to-mid 1980s, so I'm beginning to organize it into lots for sale on eBay as I see there is now a rather robust collectors market for it.

Has anyone else done this? I'm experimenting right now and any stories or memorable experiences would be helpful.  Thanks for your input!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Original_Carl said:

I have a fair number of minis. Some old, some new. Until recently, the idea of selling any of them was abhorrent.  But now I find myself at a point where I don't know that I need to have a bunch (like hundreds) of random Ral Partha and Grenadier stuff from the early-to-mid 1980s, so I'm beginning to organize it into lots for sale on eBay as I see there is now a rather robust collectors market for it.

Has anyone else done this? I'm experimenting right now and any stories or memorable experiences would be helpful.  Thanks for your input!

I have.

Be sure to describe them as is.

Exclude countries with a bad reputation and P.O. box adresses.

Don't over or under price them, look for reasonable prices.

Send them signed for!

Ask for Paypal or Creditcard payments

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4