Macrocosm Miniatures 7 Sci-fi Dwarves.

PhilH

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, paintybeard said:

Oh dear, this is the second time in a row when I have backed a kickstarter on the very first day of the year.

But the idea of a dwarf in a onesie is just too silly to pass up.

Cheers paintybeard. He’s a berserker, but bearskins are hard to find in outer space, but this bear onesie might work?

he has a jet pack too, so he can get into the thick of it all at in no time at all!

One of the Sci-fi Dwarves painted and ready for the table. Looks like a tough veteran who might be up for the odd bit of smuggling and maybe a pastry or two!

E1DBF1BC-73D7-4A5C-91F2-DAAED0CCE4F7.jpeg

Edited by PhilH
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Jebjeb
      conceptualized by film industry concept artist Johnny Fraser-Allen, The Rise of the halflings is Printable Scenery's first delve into a brand new fantasy world. After the Great Wyrm devastated the Halfling town of Wollockshire, forcing its residents to hide in the warrens below their homes, the mysterious Great Warlock appeared and tamed the beast using its true name. Becoming the Halfling’s savior, he utilized the knowledge of the Wyrm to shape a new society, crafting Archanical devices fueled by the Wyrm’s own bile to industrialize their world. However, some of the halflings find the Warlocks victory too good to be believed, and have taken to what is left of the forests to lead a resistance to his rule.

Johnny has created some amazing and characterful artwork for the world, as well as deep backstories for every building and miniature in the world. Printable Scenery is taking this rich lore and turning them into awesome 3D printable models. With a mixture of incredibly detailed terrain and, for the first time in a Printable Scenery Kickstarter, Awesome looking miniatures, we hope to bring the world of the Reign of Arcane to life!

• By zemjw
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/giochiuniti/pathfinder-arena

Already well over fund target, with 19 days to go
    • By pomfritz
      Hello again everyone!

i am really proud to show you my second Kickstarter Campaign, which was funded in just 5 hours and has already 4 stretchgoals unlocked!
      This time its all about Elementals. Fire, Earth, Air, Water and just unlocked Ice.
      If you are interested in high quality Elemental models check it out following this link: 
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/noblewolf/elementals-0

• By Auberon
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/adaevycreations/the-yokai-encounter?ref=recommendation-projectpage-footer-1

Hi everyone!
      My name is David R. Sainz, a sculptor at Adaevy Creations. Welcome to my second Kickstarter campaign.

In this second trip we will delve into Japanese folklore at the hands of the yokai, enigmatic creatures deeply rooted in the Japanese community. A selection of 8 creatures will form the basic set, which can be used for board games.

The basic set of this collection consists of:
      OTOROSHI
      ONI
      KAPPA
      KARAKASA
      CHOCHIN OBAKE
      AKAME
      DOROTABO
      ASHINAGA & TENAGA
      Each miniature has its own personalized base. All the miniatures are scaled 32mm and 75 mm with high detail, so you can print it in any scale you want.

• By Auberon
      They will be as dark as you paint them...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jobhermes/abyss-dwellers?ref=recommendation-projectpage-footer-3

About the project:
      In this project, I created a set of 14 dark miniatures of creatures and demons all with it's own base. all of these miniatures are test printed on a resin printer and come Pre-supported and will be delivered as digital .Stl files. (Unsupported, supported and the chitubox project files)
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)