• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Standifer
      Several weeks ago I got to go to the hobby store and found a couple of new minis, one was this little jewel.

It is pretty much done in the painting department, but what good is a catapult without its crew?
      These are some Oathmark dwarves that I’m converting to do the job.

I admit the barrel is too big to fit in the catapult, but I’m going to find a way to work it in.

I need to build a base big enough to hold everything and get some more dwarves, it is a start though.
      Ideas are welcome!
      Thanks for looking!
    • By 72moonglum
      Hello guys and gals!

so this is the first figure I ever painted, even though these aren't that version.  The first version, which is actually the one you see below that was painted first years ago, is actually the original stripped version that I would have painted when is was probably about twelve.  The original one was painted in model enamel colors, with pink skin, yellow hair and shirts, green paints and I think grey cloak.  I ended up getting back into minis again way back and stripped him before I knew about EBay and was able to get a second copy.  So here's the one I just finished painted a few nights ago:

and here's the one I painted I think in about 2004:

and here they are together:

So anyways, just thought it would be fun to post, now I'm off to go make some organic pancakes for breakfast!

Enjoy!

• By HolkDiggity
      Hey, everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I haven't been very active on here for a while, but I've been painting. I figured that I'd start putting up my backlog of models. I love Dwarves, and this was a really cool model to paint. I'm particularly happy with the NMM, but if I were to change one thing, I would probably alter the tone of the hair and beard a bit so that it doesn't so closely match the armor.

• By fanguad
      It's been a while since I've painted a Reaper miniature, so I thought I would post my latest creation here.

I had a lot of fun painting this mini - blue is one of my favorite colors to blend with, and I enjoy painting fun hair, like her braid in the back.  TMM was used on the metal.
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 2 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)