Sign in to follow this  
aku-chan

44071:- Dark Elf Priestess (AKA Ashlynn the Vampire)

I really like how you took a Dark Elf and made a Vampire out of her, it shows how you can use the minis to your own imagination.

Love those red eyes!

51FxJ3TRY1L._SY450_.jpg

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all the 'Likes' everyone!

On 1/4/2020 at 9:24 AM, Glitterwolf said:

I really like how you took a Dark Elf and made a Vampire out of her, it shows how you can use the minis to your own imagination.

Love those red eyes!

Thanks! Considering it wasn't planned out at all, her turn to vampirism worked surprisingly well.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Evilhalfling
      Fresh from a middle finish on the Reaper Quarterly Paint Contest (ended March 20) 

hmm need a rear photo. 

• By TheUncannyAK
      The Stone Giant Champion (44083), Stone Giant Carver (44084), and Stone Giant Guard (44085) are among my favorite models from the Lost Valley expansion. Especially the champion. She's awesome.

I just finished these this morning.

• By TheUncannyAK
      Like many of you stuck at home right now, I have a lot more time to paint. I'm a little over halfway through the Lost Valley expansion but I've only recently taken photos. Here's the lovely carnotaurus in all of his chompy glory.

• By Maglok
      Here is a Vulture Demon that I have used my newest Iwata airbrush on. I am very pleased with how he came out. He is on a 50mm base and is made of metal from Reaper. I had to bent the wings into an interesting pose, but I like where this guy ended up. :)

• By jonaas33
      Painted up this awesome fig as my first experience with the bones black material.  I loved the detail, and it took the primer/paint really well.  I didn't have any real plan with this one, so I just started with the bear pelt.  I had never painted a polar bear before, so I went with that.  After that was done, I thought blue would look neat with the white fur, and the rest just came together.  It wasn't until I got finished that I realized he looked like a big angry Smurf!  Still really happy with him though!  Critiques and advice are always welcome, thank you!

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)