Sign in to follow this  
Kangaroorex

The last gasp of 2019

Jeeminy Christmas!  I really like these.  The paint jobs all look so dang smooth.  And, yes, the fox and bird both deserve individual shots of the freehand.  I would say you finished off 2019 with a great batch.  Man, nicely done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Those are great!

Love the flowers on the Kitsune's Robes And that bird with the umbrella is awesome!

Who makes these?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, sentinel said:

Jeeminy Christmas!  I really like these.  The paint jobs all look so dang smooth.  And, yes, the fox and bird both deserve individual shots of the freehand.  I would say you finished off 2019 with a great batch.  Man, nicely done.

Thank you!  I appreciate that. I like the little critters and I really appreciate the comments.  I will put some additional pictures up shortly.

10 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Those are great!

Love the flowers on the Kitsune's Robes And that bird with the umbrella is awesome!

Who makes these?

Thanks they are the kritterkin series by Bombshell miniatures.  The bird is a peacock who is apparently trying some crossdressing ::D:.  My other favorite was the wolf in the pink dress.  Thanks again for the kudos!

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 10:26 AM, Iridil said:

You certainly went out with a bang! Wonderful freehand!

Thanks Iridil!  I had fun with these little guys.  They have just enough intricacy to keep them interesting without being overwhelming. 

That and they are all so darn cute!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By fanguad
      I haven't been painting much Reaper lately, but painted up this beastie for Jimmy The Brush's July community challenge.

Everything on the beast is TMM.

• By Rigel
      Bombshell's Dr. Helen Salinger and GDF Security Officer both look like they would fit in with my Spacefuture Moon Communists of Lunarkompleks-Alfa. Particularly the Security Officer, whose hat matches the other Heresy Inspectors' very nicely. 

These are obviously working miniatures, so let's give them a job to do: generator maintenance and vending machine replacement! 

Here's 80053, the Starship Generator, and 49035, the soda machine, painted up as a Bouncy Bubble Beverage dispenser. (Drink B3--it's everyone's mandatory drink of choice! A variety of flavors from Extra Classic to Red Blast to Tastes Like Something Orange! All flavors may not be available at your clearance level. Check with your supervisor for details.)

Now, thanks to some revolutionary policy changes by the High Commissar (the working man's friend!) these choices can be supplemented with Slurm Classic! Slurm Tropical Explosion! Slurm XXTREME! and Slurm Ultra! Also radical new grain-based relaxant beverage called 'beer.' Spreading rumors that 'beer' is imported from the decadent Earth Government is treason. 

• By DragonWyrm
      I painted most of these figures quickly or experiment when I did so. The exception is the reaper figure. I didn't really paint his face with too much detail, you can't see it due to the hat and what I did paint is sufficient (white eyes, basic colour variation on skin). 

Lords

Duelists
      They look better in person (I swear, the light makes the skin look washed out more than it is, plus the hair has darker shadows.)

Feedback and Critiques are welcome and appreciated. 

• By Skiatis
      This is my first mini painting, just finished it tonight. I have a lot to learn, especially the correct way to dry brush. But I followed a Reaper paint kit on the steps for their minis and this is what I came up with.

Once I get the hang of the minis themselves I'd like to learn to make custom bases, this one just looks awful as is.

For some reason I can't get the picture to show the color true either, it's a much more grayish blue than this bright color that is shown.

All in all, I'm pleased with its turn out.

• By Pineapple
      Pulled this guy out of the current round of the Box of Goodwill and painted him up over the course of two evenings. 

I apologize for the low quality photos, but I've had such low drive to get pictures taken lately that I just wanted to break the ice and get the ball rolling.
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)