Sign in to follow this  
Ducknuck84

Ral Partha Swashbuckler Thief

One of a set of 4 thieves that came from Ral Partha many years ago 1 i panted long ago, 1 i lost, 1 still needs to be painted, and them there is this guy. was a fun paint  but man those small eyes on old figures :blink:

thief1.jpg.93a7c32c0b4b6d39760c8f80e76463e1.jpg

• Like 17

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hello guys and gals!

so this is the first figure I ever painted, even though these aren't that version.  The first version, which is actually the one you see below that was painted first years ago, is actually the original stripped version that I would have painted when is was probably about twelve.  The original one was painted in model enamel colors, with pink skin, yellow hair and shirts, green paints and I think grey cloak.  I ended up getting back into minis again way back and stripped him before I knew about EBay and was able to get a second copy.  So here's the one I just finished painted a few nights ago:

and here's the one I painted I think in about 2004:

and here they are together:

So anyways, just thought it would be fun to post, now I'm off to go make some organic pancakes for breakfast!

Enjoy!

• By Kekso
      Finally I took some time to finish some Bones figures. I hope you like it,

• By 72moonglum
      So here is my latest foray into the past, a miniature that I've had for years and years and years and in a burst of inspiration finally got around to painting her. I've got a few other Citadel minis on my desk to as well that I hope to get to little by little.

So she had a squished nose, so I had to rebuilt it with a bit of green stuff, but otherwise, she's the same mini that I've had lying around since the eighties:

Hope you enjoy, more to come!

• By 72moonglum
      Hello all!

So I just finished working on this little thief, from Ral Partha's male and female range later on, maybe in the end of the eighties/beginning of the nineties, not so sure. I'm working on the male version, but that probably won't be finished for a few days.  

So used Reaper's Olive Skin as her base/mid-tone color, just in case anybody's curious.

I think this was sculpted by Jeff Grace.  Pretty simple miniature to paint.  The one stickler was all her studs.

Anyhows, hope you all enjoy!

• By Inarah
      A couple more of my recent tabletop paints.  Female on the left in gold and red came out of Bones 4.  She is in a leaning pose.  The one on the right is Deladrin, female assassin, roughly painted as a catfolk rogue.  Both figures were done with a traditional basecoat, drybrush and wash/ink technique. I did some NMM for the swords. 

• Who's Online   28 Members, 3 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)