#143:

200105-reaper-bones-4-core-143-4.jpg?w=2 200105-reaper-bones-4-core-143-5.jpg?w=2 200105-reaper-bones-4-core-143-1.jpg?w=2 200105-reaper-bones-4-core-143-3.jpg?w=2 200105-reaper-bones-4-core-143-2.jpg?w=2

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath borne me on his back a thousand times, and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. —Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one now to mock your own grinning? Quite chapfallen? Now get you to my lady’s chamber and tell her, let her paint an inch thick, to this favor she must come. Make her laugh at that.—Prithee, Horatio, tell me one thing." -Hamlet in Hamlet, Shakespeare

AKA Mavaro, Iconic Occultist, sculpted by Bobby Jackson

200105-reaper-bones-4-core-iconics-111-1

Size does matter. Well. Scale does matter.

At any rate, I will be doing something else than painting characters for a while as it has been a bit of an uninspired slog as of late.

Pathfinder Iconics

Bones 4 Core set, 2019

Reaper Miniatures

Sculpted by Bobby Jackson

Made in Bonesium PVC

30mm bases

should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones, are currently available in Metal.

• Like 14