Sign in to follow this  
Citrine

Citrine paints Oathsworn Tabaxi (SS38)

Another delightful sculpt from Oathsworn Sensible Shoes line, the Tabaxi Monk/Mage/Bard (SS38).  Had some trouble settling on the color scheme, so she sat half painted for quite a while.

1372661317_OathswornSS38TabaxiMonk-Mage-Bard1.JPG.6d51841959f2d81543e5fc55b27bbb82.JPG

1422682848_OathswornSS38TabaxiMonk-Mage-Bard2.JPG.b64c8223aa30263d42047d683a31f189.JPG

• Like 12

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Peithetairos
      I felt like a slightly less involved project after Vlad, so I decided to paint Elliwyn Heatherlark. 

I swapped her weapon with a gladius from the Agema Romans and also decided to give her a more interesting item than the small shield she originally carried.

As it happened it got again more involved, as I sculpted a Nure-onna,  basically a snake with a human head, that she defeated in battle.

Worked out well with the pose and provided me with the opportunity to experiment with gore effects.

C&c very welcome. You also find the WIP thread here: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/89770-elliwyn-heatherlark-gnome-bard-77164/

• By knarthex
      Painting this guy up for ex's husband for their new campaign...
      Again, nothing much yet, but gotta keep track of colors....

He's been sitting on the shelf of shame for a while, and the skin was done with GW Tanned flash, but I am going over that with SC 75 Arabic Shadow..

eyes had been done at some point, so exact colors unknown...

check back another time to see progress....

G
    • By Citrine
      This was the last mini I finished painting in 2019, I finished it around 10 pm on New Years Eve.  This is also my first Chibi, I painted her very close to the box art, but I didnt quite get the right shade of light blue, and her hair is more golden rather than pink in the art.  Still happy with her.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

He sings the song of his people...

Sing it baby,
      Kev!
    • By Geoff Davis
      In an unusual turn of events, I ended up painting the same miniature three times this week.  First one was for a customer who wanted the bard from Dark Sword Miniatures but without the pipe in his hand.  So it was replaced with a glowing musical note.  Red armour, blue clothes, yellow cloak.   While I was working on it, a different customer wanted the same bard but just a quick paint job for a sidekick NPC in his D&D game.  Of course, no pipe for the second bard either.  Brown armour, green cloak.  I think I spent more time on the base than painting him.  While I was working on the second one, the first customer decided he didn't like the colour scheme and could I change a couple of things.    No problem, I'm happy to do it.  But there is OSL and all kinds of other stuff, so it was actually much easier just to start again from scratch.  So I painted him a third time.  Red cloak, grey clothes. 

• Who's Online   28 Members, 2 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)