Warlords of Erehwon

Has anyone tried this game? It looks kind of interesting as a possible fantasy battle game. One of the big positives seems to be that players may use whatever figures they may already have. So you don't have to go out and buy a whole new orc army.

buckyball

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have it and played it once.  I don't think that the Bolt Action system is a obvious match for a fantasy game and I didn't really enjoy my test game.   Keep in mind that one game was certainly not enough to really figure the game out since the similarity to BA might have been more confusing thatn useful.

One thing is that instead of being a way for Warlord to sell some of their ex Wargames Factory minis it's really of passion project of  Rick Priestly that he uses to entertain himself in retirement.  If you want to get into it, you should check out all the stuff he's put out since the book was released.  He's done a few interviews with the guy at Cast Dice Podcast so maybe hunt those down.

Lately there has been quite a few "generic" fantasy games hitting the market.  Personally I'm waiting for Two Fat Lardies to release what Mike Hobbs has been working on.

Edited by lowlylowlycook
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1