Sign in to follow this  
Maledrakh

Maledrakh's B4Core #47 Alatar the Blue

#47: Alatar the Blue

200109-reaper-bones-4-core-wizard-47-1.j 200109-reaper-bones-4-core-wizard-47-2.j 200109-reaper-bones-4-core-wizard-47-3.j 200109-reaper-bones-4-core-wizard-47-5.j 200109-reaper-bones-4-core-wizard-47-4.j

...and his best friend Lil'Smaug.

200109-reaper-bones-4-core-wizards-group

Pallando, Radagast, Saruman, Gandalf, Alatar. The five Istari, or Maiar spirits, that were sent to Middle Earth in human form to counter the works of Sauron.

Bones 4 Core set, 2019, the Wizards subset

Reaper Miniatures

Sculpted by Bobby Jackson

Made in Bonesium PVC

30mm bases

should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones.

• Like 20

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NyarlaBcn
      Sartzanek, the mad archmage! Twisted like an iron pole struck by lightning. On another world, on another time, he says he was Blackcloack, the lord of an infinite dungeon. On sundays he is Zifnab and White Jenkins, the small aberration on his shoulder, secretly a dragon. For a while he liked to play games with adventurers and claimed his name was Penthos. 
      Who knows, really. He may just be an old lunatic. Or maybe a sorcerer like no other... you decide. At your own risk. 

• By Lostraven
      Though technically not part of the town themed figures, I tapped him for the captain of the guard. I did him relatively quickly.

• By Lostraven
      I'm trying to complete all the town related figures from the Bones 4 core set with the same colour palette. I took my inspiration from the Whiterun guards in Skyrim. This pair of guards is also available in metal.

• By Maledrakh
      Still plonking away at the Bones 4 Core Set, Here is the Dire Boar from the "Dire Consequences" subset.

Pumbaa or Piglet. You decide.

Drybrushed from a black undercoat. Greys on the bottom part, browns on the top. Oink oink.

"I want the funeral feast to be the biggest the kingdom ever saw, and I want everyone to taste the boar that got me."
      -King Robert Baratheon
      George RR Martin, A Game of Thrones

#56, Dire Boar
      from the Dire Consequences subset
      Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      unknown sculptor
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      60x35mm 3Dprinted base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones.
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)