MORE CAV

rhino-tamer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason, Stuart and Spartan, is that everyone who's faced Bad Blood in the Warmaster has lost.... right Jeremy :o)

Yeah, but the only reason I lost is because Brawler and I pounded on each other for a good while and both our CAVs were beat up when you got there. If I was in better shape, it would have been very different.

Like I said, next year. And you will face the scary section then!! :grr::grr:

If I can make my way there I would love to participate in the Warmaster, even if I get my arse handed to me. I also love the generic 5000 Leech, except for the Butcher. I have always disliked the Butcher, its probably just my luck while playing it.

Froy

Jeremy, if your CAV's had been in beter shape, I'd have had less at the end. But with the points differences at the end, I still think I'd have won. Would definately have been closer though :o)

Froy, the Butcher can be swapped with the Wraith if you want. I personally favour chassis with +3 armour naturally if I can, but the Wraith's guns are also +5/+3 so it's a reasonable swap.