Sign in to follow this  
Gantrell

02182 Gantrell's Giant Scorpion

Crazy good!  I really like the dark red accented by the white, really makes it pop.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've painted this one before and it wasn't easy. As you mentioned, the assembly with the legs was a real pain. Nice job though, interesting to look at in a different color scheme.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GodOfCheese
      Hadn't painted metal in a while... it was refreshing!

• By jonaas33
      Painted up this cool dwarf.  Went for an icy look and I'm really happy with how he turned out.  Critiques and advice are always welcome!  Thanks in advance! 

• By jonaas33
      Painted this swarthy looking dwarf up for a sorcerer character I'm planning on playing at some point.  I'm really happy with how he turned out.  My wife actually suggested the shock of white hair on the top of his head, which ended up being my favorite part.  Critiques and advice are always welcome, thanks in advance!

• By Fliptrip
      Hi i pre-ordered a Valeros Iconic fighter v1 at our local game store, i would like to ask if there is assemble required with mini beside the base assembly? Do still need to pin some parts of the mini? Tnx

• By Darcstaar
      Another mini which has been done for a while: a raptor.  This was meant for a module that uses a raptor hatchling as an animal companion for a kobold Ranger.

Here is a link to the WIP.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/87634-14475-warlord-raptor-reptus/&tab=comments#comment-1856740

C&C welcome.
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)