Sign in to follow this  
Maledrakh

Maledrakh's 77477 Hobgoblin Veteran

So I needed a break from all the Bones 4 minis. And dug into the Bones 3 stash for variations sake.

I found one of my old modules -The Village of Hommlet, and spent some time reading. Ah, The Moathouse! Brings back memories!

And I got inspired to do the Bandits from the Bones 3 Stoneskull expansion, as they were similar in style to the ones I recently painted. And to flesh out the band, I added a couple of other Bones 3 minis that were in the same drawer, and that I thought might fit in a band of robbers.

One quick paint job later:

200113-reaper-bones-3-77477-hobgoblin-ve 200113-reaper-bones-3-77477-hobgoblin-ve 200113-reaper-bones-3-77477-hobgoblin-ve 200113-reaper-bones-3-77477-hobgoblin-ve 200113-reaper-bones-3-77477-hobgoblin-ve

This one is from the "Hobgobageddon" subset in the Bones 3 core set. At retail they are sold in packs of two and two different ones.

77477: Hobgoblin Veteran

Sculpted by Bobby Jackson

40mm base.

200113-reaper-bones-3-stoneskull-bandits

Just add the bones 4 ones to this lot, and there we have a goodly group of bandits.  Or a unit of irregulars / rabble or whatnot in some wargame or other.

• Like 21

The armor is splendid - I plan to use this as a reference if I ever get around to painting mine.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this