Sign in to follow this  
Rigel

Schubert duVere and the Riddling Engine (Scooby-Doo Redux, pic-heavy)

This is awesome.  Now I want a Velma miniature.

I especially like the door between door chase scenes.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

"Like, WOW!"  "Jinkies!" 

Brilliant concept and execution with the figures, and the succession of scenes.

I stand amazed.  I laughed especially hard at the labeled bag of Schubert's Scraps. 

Conjuring nostalgic memories of watching cartoons on Channel 11 after school in the early 1980s.

What a fine way to end the weekend. 

Derek

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Wow - this is sooo well done! The wagon steals the show to me - along with your tale telling/minature selection/scene making of the story! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jeepnewbie
      Started work on my wife’s Druid. 

• By Floyd Ryan
      So here is my take on the famous Pathfinder Sorceress Seoni. I mostly kept to the original color scheme but wanted to find out how a green dress would look.

• By Patrik Strom
      Hosilla from Reaper's Pathfinder miniature line. Or the curious case of the miniature that looks better in the pictures than in real life!

I painted this some while ago (last august) to be a stand in for Talis, a villain in the Horde of the Dragon Queen DnD adventure. I was rather pleased with the result except for how the face turned out. I think it looks similar to those "doll faces" that you see on the Wizkid produced prepainted DnD and Pathfinder miniatures. Strangly enough that doesn't show up in the photo. So this is the first miniature I've painted where the photo is better than the actual result :D

• By Marvin
      In the last Box o' Goodwill round, I had the opportunity to start a box. Since we had a number of Sir Forscales around already, we landed on Bobby Jackson's Hosilla for our group-paint project. My group members did all the work; I just added a little basing that hopefully isn't too obnoxious--I noticed in the photos the lighter color of the stuff I used didn't take the wash fully in a spot or two, especially along one edge. So it looks a bit bright. Sorry. I'll fix it later but decided to go ahead and post it since it since the painting's what's hot, here. It's some fine painting everyone did, too. Please to be enjoying the work of these folks, in mailing order:

Fishnjeeps
      IzzyLobo
      Pingo
      Fanguad
      Arc724
      Kadence
      Ironhammer

I think these are the first pictures I've posted using the lightbox I made. Hopefully these do the group's fine painting at least a little bit of justice.
    • By Mutilatedlips
      Painting is taking me longer and longer now, I remember when it only took an evening up to a week . Now two weeks to finish a model. Not sure why I am getting slower.

Currently painting Miniatures for the Pathfinder Adventure card game to use in place of their picture cards on the table. I hope this character gets picked and I did not just paint her to sit in a box. lol.

Anyway hope you enjoy my version of Seoni. :)

• Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)